• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

3.69 gas today.......and away we go !

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
$3.03/gallon today. Down 4 cents from yesterday. Some places have cash prices less than $3/gallon.

TBLee

Governor
$3.03/gallon today. Down 4 cents from yesterday. Some places have cash prices less than $3/gallon.
Running about $3.40 a gallon here. The vinegar I use for cleaning went up 30 cents in one week. A dozen eggs also increased by about 25 cents last week. Grocery prices have skyrocketed

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Running about $3.40 a gallon here. The vinegar I use for cleaning went up 30 cents in one week. A dozen eggs also increased by about 25 cents last week. Grocery prices have skyrocketed
I am a creature of habit when it comes to groceries and I have not noticed any big increases in grocery prices here lately.

TBLee

Governor
I am a creature of habit when it comes to groceries and I have not noticed any big increases in grocery prices here lately.
Wow…that is great! Our grocery bill has increased. I read an article recently that stated food prices had increased about 13% compared to one year ago. Egg prices alone have increased almost 40%.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Wow…that is great! Our grocery bill has increased. I read an article recently that stated food prices had increased about 13% compared to one year ago. Egg prices alone have increased almost 40%.
When I say "lately" that means within the past 30 days or so. My memory of day-to-day things like that doesn't extend any further than that. :)

TBLee

Governor
When I say "lately" that means within the past 30 days or so. My memory of day-to-day things like that doesn't extend any further than that. :)
I totally understand that…lol. Although when it comes to my budget, I do pay very close attention.

I admit that the regional differences across the country are somewhat baffling to me. I reckon with Nevada, it's due to transportation cost. I don't imagine there are any refineries in Nevada. Everything comes in by tanker trucks from long distances.
Actually it comes in through a pipeline.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
$2.92/gallon today. Down 4 cents from Tuesday. Some stuff showed up in the grocery store today too that hadn't been there for awhile.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
$2.90/gallon today. Only dropped a couple of cents/gallon in the past couple of weeks.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Last edited:

TBLee

Governor
$2.90/gallon today. Only dropped a couple of cents/gallon in the past couple of weeks.
$3.39 a gallon here. Talked with a friend from the Northeast, heating oil is running about $5.60 a gallon. It is going to a long, cold expensive winter for many.