• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

3.69 gas today.......and away we go !

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Are you buying gas that often or just reporting cost you see?
Just reporting it this week at the place I usually buy my gas. I drove my car all week and only drove to and from work and the post office.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
$2.60/gallon credit price today. Down another 3 cents a gallon since Friday.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Had to make a short roadtrip at work today. Filled the car up close to my office on the way back. $2.50/gallon credit price today. Down another 6 cents a gallon since last Thursday.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Had to make a short roadtrip at work today. Filled the car up close to my office on the way back. $2.50/gallon credit price today. Down another 6 cents a gallon since last Thursday.
I filled up today for $2.99 today and still hoping for $1.59 as on election day 2020

Diesel is $4.79 and most semi's get less than 10 miles to a gallon, most get like 6 mpg...........happy times not back yet

BTW: I ask before what was gas in Houston 11-2020________________

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And I've told you that I don't know. Demand was low in 2020. Lotta places were closed.
Well, since it's been so long since I ask I must have forgotten what your answer was and now with your daily/bi-daily post of cost it's my bad you don't remember since price is so important NOW

I remember, $1,59 and now $2.99 and I'm suppose to be thanking Joe

not bloody likely

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Doesn't matter what he does. You're not going to thank him for anything.
Joe isn't getting gas prices lowered
If Joe can stop millions of illegals from entering America I will thank him
If Joe can get to where he doesn't need help getting off a stage after speaking especially with the help from a little girl, I'd give him a thumbs up..........