• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

3.69 gas today.......and away we go !

TBLee

Governor
Are you offering any quick solutions? Not being an economist, I have no clue. I certainly do not hear anything constructive coming from GOP leadership. All I have heard from them is a bunch of political mudslinging. Hopefully both parties will start working together to solve these economic issues.
Not my job. What is Joe Biden currently suggesting? You know, to turn our economy around and get us out of the current recession?

TBLee

Governor
Whoo-eeee, that's an unearned sense of entitlement if I ever saw one.
How so? Please be specific. By the way you didn’t answer my question. Is that how you feel about your grandparents, and parents? Did they make poor choices, and deserve what may be coming from them?

How so? Please be specific. By the way you didn’t answer my question. Is that how you feel about your grandparents, and parents? Did they make poor choices, and deserve what may be coming from them?
Retiring by choice and the proceeding to bitch and moan about not being able to afford to be retired is the definition of retirement.

My parents/grandparents don't bitch and moan about not being able to afford retirement.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Retiring by choice and the proceeding to bitch and moan about not being able to afford to be retired is the definition of retirement.

My parents/grandparents don't bitch and moan about not being able to afford retirement.
especially now that you Moved Out
you will never be able to retire to your Diary Cambodian Condo

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Remember he post he hates Boomers!

Jack4freedom

Governor
Not my job. What is Joe Biden currently suggesting? You know, to turn our economy around and get us out of the current recession?
He and his administration are trying several measures to solve these problems. I hear him and people from his administration being interviewed every day on these very subjects. They seem to be taking them very seriously and working hard trying to resolve them. It might be a good idea to watch some news outlets that actually interview the people who are in charge and hear what they actually have to say rather than letting partisan ass holes like Tucker, Sean and Laura interpret them for you. When Trump was President, if I wanted to know exactly what he was saying, I would go to Fox News and hear it right from his mouth. Same with Guiliani, or any Trump cohorts. That’s where they did their talking. Biden and his cohorts will be more likely to go on NBC, CBS or CNN.

TBLee

Governor

LOL. The issue is the cost of living currently. Heating oil a few years ago was $1.20 a gallon, now it is $4.89 a gallon. I never said anyone was bitching or moaning, what I did say is I feel bad for those on a fixed income having to deal with our current inflation and realize how difficult this winter could be for those needing to heat their homes. YOU turned it into something I never stated. Typical…

TBLee

Governor
He and his administration are trying several measures to solve these problems. I hear him and people from his administration being interviewed every day on these very subjects. They seem to be taking them very seriously and working hard trying to resolve them. It might be a good idea to watch some news outlets that actually interview the people who are in charge and hear what they actually have to say rather than letting partisan ass holes like Tucker, Sean and Laura interpret them for you. When Trump was President, if I wanted to know exactly what he was saying, I would go to Fox News and hear it right from his mouth. Same with Guiliani, or any Trump cohorts. That’s where they did their talking. Biden and his cohorts will be more likely to go on NBC, CBS or CNN.
Ok….lets go with that. What are the measures that Biden and his administration plan to use? Please try to answer without going on a tirade about Donald Trump, Guiliani, or and Sean Hannity. None of them have ANY control over our economy or are in a position to do anything about our current state of affairs.

LOL. The issue is the cost of living currently. Heating oil a few years ago was $1.20 a gallon, now it is $4.89 a gallon. I never said anyone was bitching or moaning, what I did say is I feel bad for those on a fixed income having to deal with our current inflation and realize how difficult this winter could be for those needing to heat their homes. YOU turned it into something I never stated. Typical…
They can get jobs. Problems solved.
Dawg, says nobody wants to work any more. He is talking about retirees.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
They can get jobs. Problems solved.
Dawg, says nobody wants to work any more. He is talking about retirees.
Business can't find employees and why in double hell would someone retire and want a JOB unless Biden's recession is forcing them back into job market?

You're a damn Liar of what I actually said, BOY

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I saw Biden talking today and he said there is NO recession with 9 million jobs created........9 million jobs haven't been created and jobs don't negate a Recession and if the admin would inform Joe Americans are being laid off in great numbers.........

Of course they will go on NBC/CBS/CNN and hope only damn leftist fall for their bullshit lies, hell, even PnWest threads prove 76% of dems don't want Joe to run in 2024 and I know you not stupid enough to fall for the Biden admin BS

Business can't find employees and why in double hell would someone retire and want a JOB unless Biden's recession is forcing them back into job market?

You're a damn Liar of what I actually said, BOY
Retirees are the ones who don't want to work nowadays.
Let's take away their welfare.

I saw Biden talking today and he said there is NO recession with 9 million jobs created........9 million jobs haven't been created and jobs don't negate a Recession and if the admin would inform Joe Americans are being laid off in great numbers.........

Of course they will go on NBC/CBS/CNN and hope only damn leftist fall for their bullshit lies, hell, even PnWest threads prove 76% of dems don't want Joe to run in 2024 and I know you not stupid enough to fall for the Biden admin BS
The only reason we havenegative gdp is a massive decrease in government spending.
The government could keep pumping out the free money and the economy would grow to infinity.

Jack4freedom

Governor

I don’t “fall for” Biden’s or anybody else’s bullshit Dawg. However I will always be willing to hear him, his staff and his cabinet out regarding the issues of the day. I always went over to Fox whenever Trump was slated to speak and listened to what he had to say too. I am not not surprised that Biden, a 45 year Washington politician parses words during interviews like every politician however I do believe that both he and his administration are quite aware of the economic realities we face now and are working hard trying to find solutions they think will be positive for our economy and thus the people. Whether or not he and his team succeeds is another matter. He has about 2 1/2 years left before he faces the electorate again and right now his numbers are in the toilet. He definitely has an uphill climb to restore the majority of the people’s confidence. As a patriotic American, I hope he helps turn things around quickly and becomes very popular again.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Well since we are now officially in the right wing recession, the GOP candidates will NOW have to give the solutions on the campaign trail, this should be hilarious btw - christian nationalism is not the solution....but will be discussed and promoted daily.

let's go brandon !