• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

3.69 gas today.......and away we go !

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
And in November it will be … ?
but it's August and PJ leftist posting of how great Biden is for lower gas prices and by November the likely hood of gas being higher is very possible

Remember 1st excuse for high gas was Putin's war in Ukraine and 6 months later the war is still reality

TBLee

Governor
And in November it will be … ?
I guess we will see in November. I know at this point they are predicting heating oil prices will increase as fall approaches. They are predicting up to $7 a gallon. Which will totally devastate many in New England and other area’s that rely on it to survive the Cold winters. Even now the prices are double what they were a year ago.

EatTheRich

President
I guess we will see in November. I know at this point they are predicting heating oil prices will increase as fall approaches. They are predicting up to $7 a gallon. Which will totally devastate many in New England and other area’s that rely on it to survive the Cold winters. Even now the prices are double what they were a year ago.
One more reason we need rapid mass transit. To ease the demand for oil and lower the prices.