• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

3.69 gas today.......and away we go !

TBLee

Governor
Remember he post he hates Boomers!
Oh yes….he has an issue with Boomers, although not real explanation of why, other then they are leaches on society. Makes me wonder how he treats the boomers in his day to day life.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Oh yes….he has an issue with Boomers, although not real explanation of why, other then they are leaches on society. Makes me wonder how he treats the boomers in his day to day life.
Especially boomers kin to him and I wonder where gas is down to $3.69, cheapest I've found lately here was $3.85, surely SD isn't lying!

1659556920609.png

Last edited:

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Went down 11 cents/gallon here today. Folks traveling on Labor Day weekend will see a big difference from July 4th weekend.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Went down 11 cents/gallon here today. Folks traveling on Labor Day weekend will see a big difference from July 4th weekend.
Gas isn't down 11 cent it's up $2 or more
I'm guessing before labor day will be back up again

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Gas isn't down 11 cent it's up $2 or more
I'm guessing before labor day will be back up again
It went down 11 cents today. Noting what it is today and bookmarking this thread. $3.46. Will post the price when I fill up for Labor Day weekend.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
always good to catch a laugh from the good ole days of soaring gas...

appreciate the opposite landers.

you are welcome

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
"We're"? Speak for yourself. I remember what it was on July 4th weekend. Today was way better. Labor Day will be better. Better is better.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know what it was. Maybe you can post about it on November 9th, 2022, after the "Red Wave". Maybe we should post the gas price every day until the day after Election Day 2024 and see how it works out. Gonna be gone a few days for a short vacation. I'll pick it back up when I get home next Tuesday and fill up again.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don't know what it was. Maybe you can post about it on November 9th, 2022, after the "Red Wave". Maybe we should post the gas price every day until the day after Election Day 2024 and see how it works out. Gonna be gone a few days for a short vacation. I'll pick it back up when I get home next Tuesday and fill up again.
Fine with me
Enjoy the next Confederate graveyard

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
"We're"? Speak for yourself. I remember what it was on July 4th weekend. Today was way better. Labor Day will be better. Better is better.
  • A price cap on Russian oil could push Brent crude past $130 a barrel, BofA analysts said.
  • Western leaders have touted the cap as an effective tool to combat energy inflation.
  • But Russia could retaliate and send oil prices even higher, even if OPEC+ steps up production.
A price cap on Russian oil could push Brent crude prices past $130 a barrel even if OPEC+ countries step up production, according to analysts at Bank of America.

A price cap on Russian oil could push crude past $130 even if OPEC+ increases production, Bank of America says (msn.com)

1659669581078.png

If your people did the right things...They'd call them Republicans.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
$3.43/gallon this morning. Down 3 cents a gallon since I filled up last Thursday.