• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

3.69 gas today.......and away we go !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
gas 3.09 here today...........and the right wing has nothing to do with the drop? makes you wonder who kept prices high during the election cycle and why ?

write on

Senator
Greed.

This is the major factor in my questioning capitalism after record profits by oil companies.

And energy isn't the only way we're getting screwed.

Edit;

Keep in mind that it's not only Greed; it's also (power) Plutocracy that drives them.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
$2.75/gal here today after my regular .10-.20 off a gallon on any given day using my app.
Happened to find some today for $3.15, all other stations were $3.29+ and still cost me $79.00 to fill up.............I sure miss $1.59 election day 2020

Come 2023 NC fuel tax going up 2 cent, not a big problem I guess if you only hold 25 gallons, but, when you pull up and purchase 300 gallons it's going to hurt trucking companies and farmers. (we have 7 semi's)

Oh well, soone Biden will have everyone in battery vehicles and 10's of 1,000's of African kids in slave camps

RACHEL CAMPOS-DUFFY: Biden would prefer child labor in Africa, as opposed to good paying jobs in US (msn.com)

No Problem

write on

Senator
Happened to find some today for $3.15, all other stations were $3.29+ and still cost me $79.00 to fill up.............I sure miss $1.59 election day 2020

Come 2023 NC fuel tax going up 2 cent, not a big problem I guess if you only hold 25 gallons, but, when you pull up and purchase 300 gallons it's going to hurt trucking companies and farmers. (we have 7 semi's)

Oh well, soone Biden will have everyone in battery vehicles and 10's of 1,000's of African kids in slave camps

RACHEL CAMPOS-DUFFY: Biden would prefer child labor in Africa, as opposed to good paying jobs in US (msn.com)

No Problem
So, you're actually stating that that bs "I did that" with Biden's pic was bs.

Thanks!

TBLee

Governor
Heating oil prices in the North are running around $5.38 a gallon. And it is not even officially "Winter" yet.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
$2.63/gallon credit price today. Down another 7 cents a gallon since Tuesday.