• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

3 Texas covidiots attack hostess at NYC restaurant over vaccination requirement

God of War

Governor
These savages sent the hostess to the hospital.

What’s next? Do sane parts of the country have to ban red state wackjobs entirely?

Sheesh.

Clearly Democrats all three if you believe the poorly written article that uses an image to insinuate males were involved. Pathetic Bugsy.

The host had to be taken to the hospital after the attack, according to NBC New York. Police arrested three women — 21-year-old Tyonnie Keshay Rankin, 44-year-old Kaeita Nkeenge Rankin and 49-year-old Sally Rechelle Lewis — and they have since been charged with misdemeanor assault and criminal mischief, according to a Gothamist report. They are scheduled to appear in court on Oct. 5, the outlet reports.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

What’s next? Do sane parts of the country have to ban red state wackjobs entirely?

Sheesh.

1631999727873.png

Good for them.

Kaeita Nkeenge Rankin, Tyonnie Keshay Rankin, and Sally Rechelle Lewis of Texas are charged in connection with the incident.
Restaurant Patrons from Texas Send NYC Hostess to the Hospital After She Asked About the Group’s Vaccination Status (VIDEO) (msn.com)

They won't be voting (D) anymore, eh?

Let's guess what they thought:

1. They were outraged

2. The restaurant was racist.

3. They were offended

They will go down the whole lefty playbook. That will be hilarious.

The question's lefty thinks they can ask before you enter a lefty city run restaurant:

1. Can I have your personal medical information?
2. May I violate your doctor patient confidentiality?
3. May we sit you in a section for you people?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Clearly Democrats all three if you believe the poorly written article that uses an image to insinuate males were involved. Pathetic Bugsy.
Bugsy isn't responsible for the picture but responsible for furthering the stereotype. Bugsy:

1. Doesn't do the research
2. Won't post both sides
3. Continues the lie after being caught
4. Posts threads like this to avoid you looking at threads about the Hilary indictment.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I'm with Bugs on this. F these pigs. Jail em.

Earth.....full stop.

Last edited:

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

Sheesh.

The reason they attacked the restaurant hostess doesn't matter. Assault is assault.

Bugsy McGurk

President
View attachment 65800

Good for them.

Restaurant Patrons from Texas Send NYC Hostess to the Hospital After She Asked About the Group’s Vaccination Status (VIDEO) (msn.com)

1. They were outraged

3. They were offended

The question's lefty thinks they can ask before you enter a lefty city run restaurant:

This one fully supports assaults on blue state sane people by red state covidiots. No surprise there.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Sheesh.

You thought they were White women!
All the three were vaccinated and you calling them "covidiots"

You do realize what PJ leftist call that don't you?
This reminds me of Obama saying "cops acted stupidly" before getting the full story....:)

Bugsy McGurk

President
You thought they were White women!
All the three were vaccinated and you calling them "covidiots"

You do realize what PJ leftist call that don't you?
This reminds me of Obama saying "cops acted stupidly" before getting the full story....:)
1. This has nothing to do with race.

2. The men with the women did not have proof of vaccination - hence the problem.

3. The hostess was sent to the hospital.

Read your own link.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
1. This has nothing to do with race.

2. The men with the women did not have proof of vaccination - hence the problem.

3. The hostess was sent to the hospital.

Read your own link.
Yet you called them "covidiots" and all three females were VACCINATED and didn't know they were Black

You have been caught Lying like Obama and Biden
(which is your norm)

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yet you called them "covidiots" and all three females were VACCINATED and didn't know they were Black

You have been caught Lying like Obama and Biden
(which is your norm)
Some of them were not vaccinated, they are covidiots, and their race is irrelevant. Pay attention.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Some of them were not vaccinated, they are covidiots, and their race is irrelevant. Pay attention.
See your title line "3 covidiots"...."savages"
You lied

The 3 women were Vaccinated and it's why they were allowed inside to eat when the males showed and didn't have proof the female wearing pants on the ground w/red drawers went off.......

I'd rather eat beside someone unvaccinated than someone showing their ass and drawers

middleview

President
Supporting Member
View attachment 65800

Good for them.

1. They were outraged

3. They were offended

"good for them"? WTF! How can you defend people who attacked a worker for doing her job? The Hostess didn't make the rules. The women who attacked her had two other alternatives...one would be to show vaccination status, if they'd been vaccinated...the other would be to get take out or go back to their hotel and get room service.

It was not an acceptable act to start throwing punches.

Bugsy McGurk

President
See your title line "3 covidiots"...."savages"
You lied

The 3 women were Vaccinated and it's why they were allowed inside to eat when the males showed and didn't have proof the female wearing pants on the ground w/red drawers went off.......

I'd rather eat beside someone unvaccinated than someone showing their ass and drawers
I already explained this to you twice. You have to pay attention.