• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

32 million flu cases with over 18,000 dead this season alone. The coronovirus is a nothingburger

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

18,000 Flu deaths vs 19 Coronavirus deaths...……………….

Which is the epidemic

Use your firkin brain
I don't understand how the economy is down..every shred of to, towels, cleanser, soap, disinfectant wipes dry goods..etc ..is selling out.

But yes. Your point is solid. Nobody gives a shit on the flu

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Nothing to worry about.... right. Market is down ~10% quarantines all over the world. Italy is planning on quarantining nearly a quarter of it's population.....

Clipboard Image.jpg

And idiots are saying that there is nothing to worry about. These are the same fools that WERE worried about ebola and MERS when Obama was President.

I urge all Trump Supporters who have the coronavirus to go to a MAGA rally or volunteer at their local GOP headquarters.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
I don't understand how the economy is down..every shred of to, towels, cleanser, soap, disinfectant wipes dry goods..etc ..is selling out.

But yes. Your point is solid. Nobody gives a shit on the flu
The whole story is a type of fake news as the media chooses to not report the flu that killed 70,000 Americans in 2018 yet they report the 19 dead and DELIBERATLY TRY TO CRASH THE MARKET TO HURT TRUMP.

Nothing you see, hear or read is fully the truth. In fact not even your own thoughts are the truth because those thoughts are based upon falsehoods

The whole story is a type of fake news as the media chooses to not report the flu that killed 70,000 Americans in 2018 yet they report the 19 dead and DELIBERATLY TRY TO CRASH THE MARKET TO HURT TRUMP.

Nothing you see, hear or read is fully the truth. In fact not even your own thoughts are the truth because those thoughts are based upon falsehoods
Donald Trump is completely worthless if he can't pump the stock market. It's time to put a Democrat in charge and watch the stock market rise.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Nothing to worry about.... right. Market is down ~10% quarantines all over the world. Italy is planning on quarantining nearly a quarter of it's population.....

View attachment 49138

And idiots are saying that there is nothing to worry about. These are the same fools that WERE worried about ebola and MERS when Obama was President.

I urge all Trump Supporters who have the coronavirus to go to a MAGA rally or volunteer at their local GOP headquarters.

Wishing illness on others.

Classy.

I guess my low I.Q. leftists always put politics above humanity.

Pretty sick.

PNWest

Wishing illness on others.

Classy.

I guess my low I.Q. leftists always put politics above humanity.

Pretty sick.
What Illness? Dr Bone Spurs says it's no big deal.

'm always impartial and bipartisan. I'd be very happy if you'd attend a MAGA rally too if you get sick fellow leftist.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
What Illness? Dr Bone Spurs says it's no big deal.

'm always impartial and bipartisan. I'd be very happy if you'd attend a MAGA rally too if you get sick fellow leftist.

You mean you said it was no big deal.

It's alright. Blue states are getting it the most. Maybe get them to vote early before they croak. Since that's what's important to you.

Sick.

PNWest

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Sounds like you are more delusional than usual Nutty. Maybe you should get tested....

MotherJones ?

Why not post Alex Jones ? Just as dumb and stupid.

So he never said "It's no big deal" Got it.

(Funnier yet in the story- they say he said the virus was a 'hoax'. LOL

My leftist low I.Q. dupes can't hear or read.

PNWest

MotherJones ?

Why not post Alex Jones ? Just as dumb and stupid.

So he never said "It's no big deal" Got it.

(Funnier yet in the story- they say he said the virus was a 'hoax'. LOL

My leftist low I.Q. dupes can't hear or read.
Fever getting higher Nutty? Listen Dr Bone Spurs

EatTheRich

President

18,000 Flu deaths vs 19 Coronavirus deaths...……………….

Which is the epidemic

Use your firkin brain
Non sequitur. Or were you thinking that the coronavirus pandemic is over and the death tolls are finalized?

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
Non sequitur. Or were you thinking that the coronavirus pandemic is over and the death tolls are finalized?
57,000 Americans died in the Vietnam war, 70,000 Americans died of the flu in 2018 and you are babbling about 19 old people

If we put in place the controls for the flu that are being used for coronavirus the USA would completely shut down

57,000 Americans died in the Vietnam war, 70,000 Americans died of the flu in 2018 and you are babbling about 19 old people

If we put in place the controls for the flu that are being used for coronavirus the USA would completely shut down
There are flu vaccines. Our bodies have built up some immunities to the flu. The coronavirus is far deadlier than the flu.

TBLee

Governor
If you are looking to travel now is a good time to purchase those airline tickets. We just purchased our tickets to fly across the country in April. Paid about half what we were looking at a few weeks ago. It was about $10 more to book the flight with a guaranteed seat then it would have been for us to fly with a buddy pass.

If you are looking to travel now is a good time to purchase those airline tickets. We just purchased our tickets to fly across the country in April. Paid about half what we were looking at a few weeks ago. It was about $10 more to book the flight with a guaranteed seat then it would have been for us to fly with a buddy pass.
Oh! half off deals on contracting the corona virus. What a bargain!