• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

325,000 new private sector jobs in December.. Republicans mourn!

Citizen

Council Member
15,000 fewer jobless claims too.

The usual doom-n-gloom suspects will be along now (after counting their gold bars and coins) to downplay the excellent economic news in 3-2-1 .....

:clap2: :laugh: :bday:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/01/05/us-usa-economy-instant-idUSTRE8040TZ20120105

Becarefull & watch out for the America hating Right Wingers that go into a suicide spiral. You know how the love to take out innocents. I would not be surprized to see a bunch of them go on a shooting rampage & then turn thier guns on themselves.

Bo-4

Senator
Becarefull & watch out for the America hating Right Wingers that go into a suicide spiral. You know how the love to take out innocents. I would not be surprized to see a bunch of them go on a shooting rampage & then turn thier guns on themselves.
Time to block off those tall building roof stairwells Cit. Could get ugly, and we need to look after them.. because we care. ;-)

GordonGecko

President
Interesting spin, I've read from one blogger. Since they can't claim unemployment is AT 10% now....their line is "Obama took the economy TO 10% unemployment" (i.e. past tense) and then leave it at that, without mentioning it has come back down.

Bo-4

Senator
Interesting spin, I've read from one blogger. Since they can't claim unemployment is AT 10% now....their line is "Obama took the economy TO 10% unemployment" (i.e. past tense) and then leave it at that, without mentioning it has come back down.
That one probably came from Frank Luntz. ;-)

ai181.photobucket.com_albums_x278_novoneiro_Frank_Luntz_Pig.gif

Bo-4

Senator
Luntz comes up with some good ideas ...problem is Mitt Romney will appear phoney as hell if he tries to pull off "Use the word 'imagine' a lot...people respond to that."
Luntz is freaking brilliant.. in a sinister sort of way. He's like a lesser Bush's Brain. :D

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
should we wait till tomorrow to post about the good news re sales from the auto industry? could be too much for cons.....and Mitt "let Detroit go bankrupt" Romney.

Bo-4

Senator
372,000 new applicants for unemployment. Dems rejoice.
Well Al, 325k private sector job additions is less than half many as Baby Bush was LOSING his last several months in office.

Optimists see that as a positive indicator.

GordonGecko

President
Isn't it crystal clear now, with no doubt at all, that they literally DO NOT WANT ....ANY good economic news, purely for partisan political purposes.

Not that they "doubt it" or have "another interpretation"....but that they want to actively DENY it occurs and HOPE that no more occurs?

Bo-4

Senator
should we wait till tomorrow to post about the good news re sales from the auto industry? could be too much for cons.....and Mitt "let Detroit go bankrupt" Romney.
Perhaps spreading it out would be wise Julie. We don't need any seizures. : )

Bo-4

Senator
Isn't it crystal clear now, with no doubt at all, that they literally DO NOT WANT ....ANY good economic news, purely for partisan political purposes.

Not that they "doubt it" or have "another interpretation"....but that they want to actively DENY it occurs and HOPE that no more occurs?
Indeed, Mitch the Turtle fessed up on that one a couple of years ago.

GordonGecko

President
Indeed, Mitch the Turtle fessed up on that one a couple of years ago.
Cool thing is...it's an admission that NONE of their agenda actually can sell.

The only way for them to win is if the economy is bad.....voters don't want their ideas or policies.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Actually that a pretty good rise in temp retail hiring.

Not a bad Christmas.

Of course...there's now the debt to contend with.

We'll see these numbers down-rated in a month or so, and we'll see about 200-250K new jobless claims in January.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Truly?

Thing is, until the last few months of his presidency, Bush didn't need to create jobs.

I love that red herring though...you guys toss it so well!