• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

36 mass shootings in 3 weeks

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Again…

Wouldn’t this be more interesting if you tried to refute what people really say?
Sure. When you say something I'll refute it. Stupid games on your part is at work presently

If you have a comment on the race of the shooter, or can refute it's an Asian individual in both situations please post

Bugsy McGurk

President
Sure. When you say something I'll refute it. Stupid games on your part is at work presently

If you have a comment on the race of the shooter, or can refute it's an Asian individual in both situations please post
As you know, I say lots of things. But you usually ignore them and substitute some strawman.

Anyway, I can’t possibly imagine what you think is “the right thing” to say about the race of the shooter. I can’t fathom what you’re carping about here. What would be “the right thing” for me to say about his race?

Bugsy McGurk

President

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
As you know, I say lots of things. But you usually ignore them and substitute some strawman.

Anyway, I can’t possibly imagine what you think is “the right thing” to say about the race of the shooter. I can’t fathom what you’re carping about here. What would be “the right thing” for me to say about his race?
Post one....you seem to think noting the race of these two, singular in each instance, denotes obsession.

Do tell. Is denoting race forbidden? Who is a gun nut by the way?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Post one....you seem to think noting the race of these two, singular in each instance, denotes obsession.

Do tell. Is denoting race forbidden? Who is a gun nut by the way?
Since you dodged my question I still have no idea what “the right thing” to say is.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Since you dodged my question I still have no idea what “the right thing” to say is.
I see. That's unfortunate. You seem to have an issue with noting the race of these singular individuals. Oddly enough you rarely curb your tongue when it's some white dude

It's ok. Your deliberate misrepresentations are tiring ..

protectionist

Governor
Who is a gun nut by the way?
A gun nut is one who has a trauma about guns. Never been educated about them, in America's liberal MISeductional system, never served in the military, goes into shock at the mere sight of a gun, and is perfectly OK with only the criminals possessing them.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
A gun nut is one who has a trauma about guns. Never been educated about them, in America's liberal MISeductional system, never served in the military, goes into shock at the mere sight of a gun, and is perfectly OK with only the criminals possessing them.
Oh. I think the op uses the term differently

Bugsy McGurk

President
I see. That's unfortunate. You seem to have an issue with noting the race of these singular individuals. Oddly enough you rarely curb your tongue when it's some white dude

It's ok. Your deliberate misrepresentations are tiring ..
If I had a problem with noting the race of “these singular individuals” (whoever they may be), I would say so.

But I’m still mystified as to what you think the “right thing to say” is.