• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

4.4 million jobs lost in September. Thanks Joe

middleview

President
Supporting Member
yeah, after much opened back up even though more people have died from covid in 2021 than 2020.............

if Trump had won leftist would have kept everything closed

"mloon"/////"yhis uear"

Call 9/11
right it was all liberals closing business.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
yeah, after much opened back up even though more people have died from covid in 2021 than 2020.............

"mloon"/////"yhis uear"

Call 9/11
your link...6 million new jobs.

Gamewell45

Council Member
If what you maintain is true, then why is it Biden's fault if someone decides to quit their job to get a better job or is so fed up with their working conditions, they leave their current job?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If what you maintain is true, then why is it Biden's fault if someone decides to quit their job to get a better job or is so fed up with their working conditions, they leave their current job?
Who are you asking?
12 million+ quit their jobs and only they know why.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

"mloon"/////"yhis uear"

Call 9/11
Well, at least you admit Trump lost...that is progress.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You posted you lost many employees and "My" is laughable when you're several states from the restaurant and your employer got the shaft paying you to post in PJ 24/7

"worked for" :cool:
According to Joe he shouldn't be President

The university closed. Many of our employees were out of state students and they went home. Yes, we were down to 8 from 20 or 25 people.

I worked for a different company during 2020 than I work for now. So?

Yes, it is my restaurant in that I own it.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If that's true, then I wouldn't criticize them since we don't know why they quit, nor would I criticize Biden as well.
Article said majority didn't want to return to their office jobs and got federal tax numbers and start Online businesses

Leftist criticized Trump why not criticize Biden__________?

FJB

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
The university closed. Many of our employees were out of state students and they went home. Yes, we were down to 8 from 20 or 25 people.

I worked for a different company during 2020 than I work for now. So?

Yes, it is my restaurant in that I own it.
Students were also majority of your paying customers

You're not working in it and you may think you own it

Surprise-Surprise

Gamewell45

Council Member
Article said majority didn't want to return to their office jobs and got federal tax numbers and start Online businesses

Leftist criticized Trump why not criticize Biden__________?

FJB
Granted a majority didn't want to return to work as you mentioned (incidentally, what are federal tax numbers?) and started online businesses, so they were still working when it comes down to it. I'm trying to figure out why Biden should be criticized since they voluntarily decided to try another avenue of employment (unless the federal tax numbers had something to do with it). I'm just trying to put this in perspective.

write on

Senator
Granted a majority didn't want to return to work as you mentioned (incidentally, what are federal tax numbers?) and started online businesses, so they were still working when it comes down to it. I'm trying to figure out why Biden should be criticized since they voluntarily decided to try another avenue of employment (unless the federal tax numbers had something to do with it). I'm just trying to put this in perspective.
Let's sum it up.

The right wing wants everyone to start a business...

....and then wonder why they have no employees to work for slave wages.

o_O

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Federal Tax Numbers are what self employed businesses get to operate and many will learn now they must pay double SS instead of half when they get the 1099.

Biden is President, the 'Buck Stops At The Top' just as it did with Trump when jobs were lost due to COVID and unemployment was lowest in 50 years. (Check archives for what leftist posted)

Gamewell45

Council Member
Federal Tax Numbers are what self employed businesses get to operate and many will learn now they must pay double SS instead of half when they get the 1099.

Biden is President, the 'Buck Stops At The Top' just as it did with Trump when jobs were lost due to COVID and unemployment was lowest in 50 years. (Check archives for what leftist posted)
Okay, fair enough.