• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

4 Damning Photos Appear To Show “Sad-Looking” Joe Suffering Elder Abuse By Jill

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Ok, now let's blame the source, make fun of the poster, the source and Trump. Guy staring at the ground with confused look is totally in charge. I mean Jill was only telling him where he was going next.

Last edited:

Drumcollie

DING DING DING - KOOK site sighting - rightjournalism.com

Another place that MAGA types get what they consider to be real news from.

And they wonder why smart people make fun of them.
DING DING DING- Kook poster sighting-No actual response to subject matter.

Drumcollie

So all Sleepy Joe has to do is look down and it is labeled elderly abuse by the cultists ! whoot whoot - amazing what they come up with as a distraction to the jan 6 hearings and Georgia prosecuting the greatest lying conman ever !
Like a Kangaroo court doesn't make you a kook poster.

worldlymrb

Revenge

Drumcollie

bunch of Yabba Dabbas
It does beg the question of what is going through Jill's mind. I cheated on my Husband, then left him for Joe and this is what I get?

Don't you wish your handlers would let you respond to this in a way that would actually address the issue?

Drumcollie

Sequence of photos shows Biden is not a leader but pussy whipped puppet who only follows orders and cue cards.
Thank God, Pres. Biden has a January 6 committee cuz what if Pres. Biden actually had to run against Trump now that Pres. Biden is labeled as the worst in 100 years.

1657210696157.png

God of War

Governor
So all Sleepy Joe has to do is look down and it is labeled elderly abuse by the cultists ! whoot whoot -
Why not. The left did the same for pics of Trump. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. The gander being Biden.

amazing what they come up with as a distraction to the jan 6 hearings and Georgia prosecuting the greatest lying conman ever !
Is that highly produced kangaroo court show still running? What are the ratings? Are those ratings bi-partisan? Better be. ha ha

Bugsy McGurk

President
Why not. The left did the same for pics of Trump. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. The gander being Biden.

Is that highly produced kangaroo court show still running? What are the ratings? Are those ratings bi-partisan? Better be. ha ha
You just reminded me of all the pics where Melania slapped Trump’s hand away.

Good times. Comic relief during the very dark Trump years.

;-)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So all Sleepy Joe has to do is look down and it is labeled elderly abuse by the cultists ! whoot whoot - amazing what they come up with as a distraction to the jan 6 hearings and Georgia prosecuting the greatest lying conman ever !
It's you that always thinks people in their 70's are weak.........
Joe proves to be senile