• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

4 major outlets run fake news stories in only 10 hours yesterday

"Yesterday, the geniuses at the MSM added fuel to the public's distrust with four — count them: four — false stories from major outlet. Becket Adams of The Examiner has the story. Read the whole thing to grasp the full extent of the incompetence (or is it dishonesty?), but here are the four: "

Mr. Friscus

Governor
"Yesterday, the geniuses at the MSM added fuel to the public's distrust with four — count them: four — false stories from major outlet. Becket Adams of The Examiner has the story. Read the whole thing to grasp the full extent of the incompetence (or is it dishonesty?), but here are the four: "

Wow those are doozies.

However, I’m sure they’ll be deemed “partially true” by the “fact checkers”, while Trump saying he had a 3 egg omelet for breakfast will be a PANTS ON FIRE LIE.. as the cook was questioned and it was only indeed a 2 egg omelet.

and of course, the two lies will be treated on the same importance and level.

This is why the fakestream media are indeed the enemy of the people. They HATE us.

Boca

Governor

CNN broadcasts an edit of the Trump phone call.

Without a doubt. And it's #1 because that (quid-pro- quo) lie is still being repeated.

Even by Mitt Romney. "I believe that attempting to corrupt an election to maintain power is about as egregious an assault on the Constitution as can be made....

Here's what the President said......

I would like you to do us a favor, though, because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… the server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you and your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you said yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.

However.......

The transcript that CNN read on air, connects the word “favor” in this section with Trump 540 words later asking the Ukrainian leader to look into former vice president Joe Biden and his son Hunter..

write on

Senator

CNN broadcasts an edit of the Trump phone call.

Without a doubt. And it's #1 because that (quid-pro- quo) lie is still being repeated.

Even by Mitt Romney. "I believe that attempting to corrupt an election to maintain power is about as egregious an assault on the Constitution as can be made....

Here's what the President said......

I would like you to do us a favor, though, because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike… I guess you have one of your wealthy people… the server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on the whole situation. I think you’re surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you and your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you said yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it’s very important that you do it if that’s possible.

However.......

The transcript that CNN read on air, connects the word “favor” in this section with Trump 540 words later asking the Ukrainian leader to look into former vice president Joe Biden and his son Hunter..
Who redacted the transcript? Barr?

write on

Senator

I went to your link and found that what Haberman said, was indeed fact-using NH state website on registered voters.

No sense in going through the rest of the lies of the right wing American Thinker.

Sheesh, you people are so easily fooled.

Cultlike

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I went to your link and found that what Haberman said, was indeed fact-using NH state website on registered voters.

No sense in going through the rest of the lies of the right wing American Thinker.

Cultlike
Trump told them to "not believe what they see and hear".....unless it's approved by him. And he likes the propaganda sites that puff him up, truth be damned.

Cultlike
Nope. Habermann has been debunked several times, the links are there in the arrticle. Did you check them? NO!

Jen

Senator

MSM constantly lies.
Lefties/ Democrats want those lies.

What can I say?

Any thinking person won't even bother with MSM.

write on

Senator
In order to make the comparison you are attempting, you have to be adding apples and oranges. Nice try though.
Look at the republican registration: Nov 8, 2016: 308,808

Then look up and you'll see: Feb 4, 2020: 288,464

Nov 8, 2016: 308,808
Feb 4, 2020: - 288,464

That's 20,343 less registrants, goober.

Haberman was correct. drumpf cultists like you are incorrigible.

Last edited: