• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

4 Presidents in NY all at once

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
He was in town anyway on one of his many court dates.Probably paid family,with a bad check and moved on.It is what he does...Deal with it
It's Vietnam Veterans Day
In 60/70's YOU would have died by Friendly Fire

Jack4freedom

Governor
Pretty low bar
He was in NY anyway. It’s his home town, he decided to pay his respects to a fallen NYPD officer and does so with no idiotic fanfare. Trashing him for that would be as chickenshit as trashing Biden for the backward hat or the non skid shoes. I don’t like that kind of chickenshit cheap shot politics no matter who is practicing it. Almost every Trumper on this board has been doing that here. I like to stay above the fray. There are too many legitimate issues to attack Trump with to start playing the Trumpies game.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Threadjacking MOFO
NO police officer was killed on Jan6
Just a female Veteran
I didn’t say Sicknick died on J6. He lingered until the next day and then he died after being beaten and shot in the face with bear spray by Trump’s terrorists.

BTW, Sicknick’s family bashed Trump for getting their relative killed and then hypocritically attending a slain cop’s wake for his purely political reasons…

middleview

President
Supporting Member
He was in NY anyway. It’s his home town, he decided to pay his respects to a fallen NYPD officer and does so with no idiotic fanfare. Trashing him for that would be as chickenshit as trashing Biden for the backward hat or the non skid shoes. I don’t like that kind of chickenshit cheap shot politics no matter who is practicing it. Almost every Trumper on this board has been doing that here. I like to stay above the fray. There are too many legitimate issues to attack Trump with to start playing the Trumpies game.
And yet three cops from NYC were killed while he was president...

Jack4freedom

Governor
And yet three cops from NYC were killed while he was president...
Trump didn‘t kill them, did he? Let it go…And neither did Biden kill that poor nursing student in Maryland. I think using that kind of tragedy as election fodder is low down. MT Greene made a complete Jackass of herself at the SOTU about that. To me trying to hang tragic murders on whoever was president is chickenshit politics.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Trump didn‘t kill them, did he? Let it go…And neither did Biden kill that poor nursing student in Maryland. I think using that kind of tragedy as election fodder is low down. MT Greene made a complete Jackass of herself at the SOTU about that. To me trying to hang tragic murders on whoever was president is chickenshit politics.
That isn't my point. Trump did not show for three funerals while president...

Jack4freedom

Governor
Cuz he's running for office.
Chickenshit attack in my book. You are acting like all the Trumpers here who blab on and on about chickenshit attacks like backward helmet, slip shoes, Bobulinsky, Schweren, Archer, Hunters Dick etc., Whatsapp and other nn issues. There are plenty of real items to attack Trump with and every time he opens his trap or goes to court he says batshit crazy and very offensive stuff. The fact that he went to pay his respects to a fallen policeman in his home town NYC is not a legitimate reason to attack him. That’s my point.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Chickenshit attack in my book. You are acting like all the Trumpers here who blab on and on about chickenshit attacks like backward helmet, slip shoes, Bobulinsky, Schweren, Archer, Hunters Dick etc., Whatsapp and other nn issues. There are plenty of real items to attack Trump with and every time he opens his trap or goes to court he says batshit crazy and very offensive stuff. The fact that he went to pay his respects to a fallen policeman in his home town NYC is not a legitimate reason to attack him. That’s my point.
I pointed out a fact. He ignored the funerals of three NYC cops while he was president...he now criticizes Biden for not attending this one.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I pointed out a fact. He ignored the funerals of three NYC cops while he was president...he now criticizes Biden for not attending this one.
And if he wants to mourn a slain cop, he should start by apologizing to the family of Officer Brian Sicknick, who was killed by Trump’s terrorist hordes. Of course, he doesn’t give a damn about Sicknick or any other slain cop. He went to the wake in NYC as a grotesque political stunt.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Yeah, it was a coincidence he went into a coma a few hours after the riot and died the next day.
Who was charged in his death? Isn't that your standard response for everything anyone on the right posits? Or does "plausible deniability" only apply to lefties?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
And if he wants to mourn a slain cop, he should start by apologizing to the family of Officer Brian Sicknick, who was killed by Trump’s terrorist hordes. Of course, he doesn’t give a damn about Sicknick or any other slain cop. He went to the wake in NYC as a grotesque political stunt.
Which member(s) of "Trump's hordes" was/were accused, let along convicted, of killing Sicknick?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Which member(s) of "Trump's hordes" was/were accused, let along convicted, of killing Sicknick?
Your attempt to change the subject, as always, is noted. I would ask you to focus but I know that’s impossible. Meanwhile, sane people will continue to be outraged by Trump’s refusal to apologize to the Sicknick family. But you’re fine with that, right?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Let me get this straight....Trump attends a funeral of a cop killed in New York City as part of his political campaign. He then criticizes Biden for not doing the same. As president, Trump ignored the deaths of three New York City cops...and that was ok.....but not OK if Biden does the same.

A cop died within hours of his defense of the capitol after Trump told a mob to go fight like hell to stop the count of electors....and he ignored the family and the funeral of a man that he had a hand in killing....That cop would still be alive if not for Trump's mob.