• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

4 Presidents in NY all at once

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You are doing the same thing @Zam-Zam does every day here and making the same exact excuse.
I obviously disagree. I pointed out the nature of Trump's visit when compared to the fact that he did not contact Brian Sicknick's family or attend his funeral. He did not attend the funerals of the three New York City policemen killed while he was president.
He also did not attend the funerals of any of those killed in the Jan 6 riot....
His motivation is questionable. It was a campaign event to him.

Feel free to link to one of Zam's posts that you think similar...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Has Biden even bothered to call Laken Riley's family yet?

I know Trump has met with them already
Did Trump meet with any of the families who lost loved ones or friends in the El Paso shooting? 23 people killed and 22 wounded by a Trump supporter who heard Trump say El Paso was a shit hole...so he drove across Texas to improve it....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
As usual, your statement is full of sh!t. He talked about the Cop, his family and his wife. Go lie somewhere else will ya.
Really? What did he say? Did he mention anything about the cop's life? Anything about his service? All he said was essentially..."So sad he's dead"....

"Police are not given the respect"...."The greatest people we have"
"This should never happen" "A very beautiful wife who now doesn't have her husband"
"a brand new beautiful baby"...."The family will never be the same"
"we have to stop it, we have to get back to law and order" "this is not working, this is happening all too often"....

Direct quotes from DJT. If you watched Obama's tribute to the police officers killed in Texas you might see the difference between a heart felt and compassionate eulogy and Trump's gibberish. He said nothing at all in tribute to the man's service.

Care to comment on the fact that even though Sicknick died because of the Trump riot on Jan 6, Trump didn't contact the family...and did not attend the funeral.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I make no excuses. What I post I accept full responsibility for.

You stand corrected.
I know exactly what you do. You scour the internet for stories with the purpose of making Joe Biden look bad in the service of Donny J Trump and repost here. No matter how incidental or insignicant (chickenshit) they are as it pertains to the upcoming election you try to imply they really are. Then when you are confronted about it, you say that you are merely a messenger of truth. And that your devotion to your lord and savior Jesus H. Christ, you are compelled to do this. Praise be to God! I especially liked the report that Biden allegedly wore some kind of non slip shoes and you and your godly cohorts snickered and mocked President Biden about these shoes and called them Air Biden’s….How cute and godly you and your friends truly are. We all eagerly await your next installment. God bless you sir!

Colorforms

Senator
I know exactly what you do. You scour the internet for stories with the purpose of making Joe Biden look bad in the service of Donny J Trump and repost here. No matter how incidental or insignicant (chickenshit) they are as it pertains to the upcoming election you try to imply they really are. Then when you are confronted about it, you say that you are merely a messenger of truth. And that your devotion to your lord and savior Jesus H. Christ, you are compelled to do this. Praise be to God! I especially liked the report that Biden allegedly wore some kind of non slip shoes and you and your godly cohorts snickered and mocked President Biden about these shoes and called them Air Biden’s….How cute and godly you and your friends truly are. We all eagerly await your next installment. God bless you sir!
Right? We need real hard hitting informative stories, like how big Trump's salt and pepper shakers were or that Trump asked for a second scoop of ice cream during a formal dinner. Not that piddly stuff about Biden. :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Did Trump meet with any of the families who lost loved ones or friends in the El Paso shooting? 23 people killed and 22 wounded by a Trump supporter who heard Trump say El Paso was a shit hole...so he drove across Texas to improve it....
Topic is NY

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I didn’t say Sicknick died on J6. He lingered until the next day and then he died after being beaten and shot in the face with bear spray by Trump’s terrorists.

BTW, Sicknick’s family bashed Trump for getting their relative killed and then hypocritically attending a slain cop’s wake for his purely political reasons…

So who was the cop killed on J6
(that's what you said)

Jack4freedom

Governor
Right? We need real hard hitting informative stories, like how big Trump's salt and pepper shakers were or that Trump asked for a second scoop of ice cream during a formal dinner. Not that piddly stuff about Biden. :)
Also pretty chickenshit attacks especially when Trump is an easy target who has been criminally indicted 4 times and says really stupid crazy stuff every time he opens his big ignorant mouth. No need to bring up his salt shakers or his ice cream eating habits. If anybody brings up that kind of crap, they will hear from me. See what I’m saying little Champy.

EatTheRich

President
Did the family complain? Did they tell him his presence was not acceptable? Did they tell him to leave? I would think IF the family didn’t want Trump there it would be on the front page of every newspaper. Do you have information that the rest of us are not privy to in which the family complained, and believed it was a photo op? Ready..set…go…
As if the family was going to publicly criticize Trump's stunt and live the rest of their lives in fear of being murdered.

TBLee

Governor
As if the family was going to publicly criticize Trump's stunt and live the rest of their lives in fear of being murdered.
Such uncalled for dramatics. According to this article, Trump was invited to attend. And from what I have seen, he was not turned away, nor told not to attend.

TBLee

Governor
Jonathan Diller’s eulogy from his wife was very well done, and I cannot imagine how difficult it had to have been for her. May he rest in peace.
“My husband died a hero, but he also lived like one. Our world will never be the same, but I know I speak for everyone when I say I could not be more proud of him.

It’s been two years and two months since Detective Rivera and Detective Mora made the ultimate sacrifice — just like my husband Jonathan Diller. Dominque Rivera stood before all the elected officials present today pleading for change.

That change never came. And now my son will grow up without his father, and I will grow old without my husband. And his parents have to say goodbye to their child.

How many more police officers and how many families need to make the ultimate sacrifice before we start protecting them?

I don’t wish this kind of pain on anyone. Jonathan lived his life doing good for people, and it’s now time for people to do good for all the officer he represents. Which reminds me — to all his friends at 105-CRT and the boys, he wanted me to say “I love you.”
Here is the full eulogy: