• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

4 Presidents in NY all at once

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
What About What About...The Howling cry of a Loser
Who posted this?
"The Founding Fathers and the Constitution of the United States of America allows me to believe whatever I want"

I'm an American Citizen

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Some guy rides up to the fire station and claimed to work for the councilwoman. She denies he was on her staff. The flag was removed because the fire department had a policy of not allowing flags that had been modified...the commissioner overruled that and it is now back on the truck.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So who was the cop killed on J6
(that's what you said)
He went into a coma on J6....hours after being attacked by Trump's mob. He did not regain consciousness until he died the next day.

You want to pick nits about the exact moment of his death?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Right? We need real hard hitting informative stories, like how big Trump's salt and pepper shakers were or that Trump asked for a second scoop of ice cream during a formal dinner. Not that piddly stuff about Biden. :)
Have you forgotten when Obama was criticized for wearing a tan suit?

Trump has been indicted in 91 felonies and four court cases...including attempts to overturn the election. Attempting to deflect by bringing up silly shit like eating pizza with a fork or shoes that advertise that they provide stability is a waste of time.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
He went into a coma on J6....hours after being attacked by Trump's mob. He did not regain consciousness until he died the next day.

You want to pick nits about the exact moment of his death?
Thx for proving Bugs Lied

Colorforms

Senator
Also pretty chickenshit attacks especially when Trump is an easy target who has been criminally indicted 4 times and says really stupid crazy stuff every time he opens his big ignorant mouth. No need to bring up his salt shakers or his ice cream eating habits. If anybody brings up that kind of crap, they will hear from me. See what I’m saying little Champy.
So you have already read @middleview the riot act I take it?

I'm guessing no.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Yep, I have told him several times I thought this attack was chickenshit and that Trump went there paid his respects and didn’t make a nuisance.
And I have answered you that I was pointing out that he did not attend the three funerals of cops killed while he was president and he didn't attend the funeral of Brian Sicknick, a cop killed by the rioters on Jan 6...people he sent to fight like hell. Showing that this time he wanted a little photo op as part of his campaign...hardly an attack.

Jack4freedom

Governor
And I have answered you that I was pointing out that he did not attend the three funerals of cops killed while he was president and he didn't attend the funeral of Brian Sicknick, a cop killed by the rioters on Jan 6...people he sent to fight like hell. Showing that this time he wanted a little photo op as part of his campaign...hardly an attack.
Trump was busy stealing documents to attend Sicknic’s funeral. After his coup failed he only had a couple weeks to get as many as he could before skulking out of DC…..Priorities…