• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

40 acres and a mule...

God of War

Governor
... 100 some miles from the Canadian border.

17 acres long under plow and the balance woods... mostly hardwoods but plenty of pine too. Enough popple trees to scrub burn in grandpa's memory.

3 greenhouses 90 feet long each for vegetable growing year round. A 100 hp tractor with a back hoe and front loader, a planter, and a plot combine.

Time to saddle up and head out to homestead the land and get away from THEIR plan. Where only a world wide nuclear war can reach out and touch you.

Need a good log splitter, 3 chainsaws... a 14", 18", and a 24". Tractor chains. A ham radio. A metal/wood shop. Even a wood mill.

So long suckers.

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor

17 acres long under plow and the balance woods... mostly hardwoods but plenty of pine too. Enough popple trees to scrub burn in grandpa's memory.

3 greenhouses 90 feet long each for vegetable growing year round. A 100 hp tractor with a back hoe and front loader, a planter, and a plot combine.

Time to saddle up and head out to homestead the land and get away from THEIR plan. Where only a world wide nuclear war can reach out and touch you.

Need a good log splitter, 3 chainsaws... a 14", 18", and a 24". Tractor chains. A ham radio. A metal/wood shop. Even a wood mill.

So long suckers.
Sounds like fun for someone who’s into fishing, hunting, freezing 6 months of the year and working his ass off. Best of luck in your endeavor. I can certainly respect that lifestyle choice. As for me, I’ll stay where it’s warm, play golf, surf a lot and if I feel the need to get up to the high country, I will head to a nice ski lodge for a few days. I’m getting too old for that shit. But, good luck. I hope you enjoy it and live a long, peaceful healthy life.

write on

Senator

So long suckers.
I'm ready to go off grid.

It'll take me back...

write on

Senator

So long suckers.
A wood mill on top of everything?!

lol