• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

40 yrs ago today a gun owner exercised his Constitutional right.

UPNYA2

Mayor
But he did not know a .22 would not kill just injure. The nation should have given him a new weapon like a .44 and another try. This nation would be so much better if they had.
Well, ACTUALLY, a .22 will kill, and quite efficiently, if sadly brutally, to be exact.

You see, if you had ever seen any large animal killed with a .22, and I have, you would know that. While it is true that unlike a larger caliber round, such as the dreaded .44 you mentioned, the .22 usually will not blast near the size entry and exit wounds which do so much damage to a body the .22 will often enter the body and then ricochet or splinter up inside the body when it strikes a bone or something decently hard, causing lots of internal damage and free bleeding.

I have seen a lot of deer killed in my life and more were probably taken with a .22 than any other caliber, just because of the availability of them, not because they are even a legal round to hunt with here.

They are cheap, common, usually on hand and effective.

Good or bad that is just the way it is, sportmodel, sorry.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Good question! Why wouldn't Bible- and gun-clinging wackos bring their guns to an insurrection? Seems odd, an insurrection by the gun nut right and virtually (if not completely) a gun-free riot.
The Jan 6 insurrectionists communicated to each other beforehand that guns were verboten in DC. They planned ahead of time to bring other types of weapons. Of course, several had guns in their cars.
"Next time we bring guns" many tweeted later that day.
"Assassinate AOC."
HANG Pence, they chanted.

UPNYA2

Mayor
A .22 in the heart of a dear is a clean kill but the skull of a republican is so thick a bullet the size and velocity of a .22 just slides around the creature.
Once again, all republican jokes aside, IF you had any idea about the matter of which we are speaking you would know that more times than not a deer or any other hunted animal is not killed with a clean through heart shot.

That is why the higher caliber rounds are used in hunting. It doesn't take a heart shout to put down the creature quickly. While on the other hand I have seen dear run for miles before dying from a .22 round that tore up their insides but not bad enough to lay them down very quickly.

That is why it isn't a legal deer hunting caliber around here. Deadly enough, no doubt about it, but too much potential to be less humane or result in a shot animal getting lost and therefore not being harvested as intended.

A waste of a life where no waste was intended.

The Jan 6 insurrectionists communicated to each other beforehand that guns were verboten in DC. They planned ahead of time to bring other types of weapons. Of course, several had guns in their cars.
"Next time we bring guns" many tweeted later that day.
"Assassinate AOC."
HANG Pence, they chanted.
So they planned to commit sedition but obey gun laws? LOL

Almost all of them are aside from a very few.

As I said, he used it for its intended purpose is "the of it".
You're still lying. There is no Constitutional right to shoot people. It's stuff like this that keeps people laughing at, ridiculing and mocking the content in your posts. Try getting some integrity.