• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

41% of Democratic registered voters say they are bothered that the likely Democratic nominee for the 2020 election is a white man in his 70s.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Some Democrats are bothered nominee is an older white man – and they solidly back Biden in November

That is a sad state of affairs and with Biden's "you ain't Black" comments it's going to get worse.
They probably should have gotten off their asses and voted for Corey Booker or Kamala Harris. Now it looks like it’s going to be Trump vs Biden....A couple 70 year old white farts battling it out for the top spit. Some things never change.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
They probably should have gotten off their asses and voted for Corey Booker or Kamala Harris. Now it looks like it’s going to be Trump vs Biden....A couple 70 year old white farts battling it out for the top spit. Some things never change.
I would agree. The DNC already favored Biden and no one else had a chance. It's not like your vote matters to the DNC.

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member
Some Democrats are bothered nominee is an older white man – and they solidly back Biden in November

That is a sad state of affairs and with Biden's "you ain't Black" comments it's going to get worse.
Their last 3 picks have been minorities. But sometimes it will still be a white male. Unlike the other side...old white male, old white make, old white male...

Corruptbuddha

Governor
Reactions: Jen

Drumcollie

The voters chose Biden. I don’t buy any of your evil DNC crap champ. Save it for a deep state dupe.
"HER" was chosen over Bernie

1590896805815.png

Save your TDS for later. Your are getting effed cuz Joe Biden. Why won't they lrt you have a valid candidate.

Jack4freedom

Governor
"HER" was chosen over Bernie

View attachment 52474

Save your TDS for later. Your are getting effed cuz Joe Biden. Why won't they lrt you have a valid candidate.
Most voters don’t have time for rally’s Drum. They have to work. 60% of those kids probably didn’t even vote. Most of the idiots who show up for Trump rallys can’t read or write, much less vote. I was in Ohio once when a Trump rally let out. Never seen more toothless tattooed line breeds in one place before in my life.

Jen

Senator

Well, hey.............somebody chose Biden. If Democrats don't like him then who the heck does?

Drumcollie

Most voters don’t have time for rally’s Drum. They have to work. 60% of those kids probably didn’t even vote. Most of the idiots who show up for Trump rallys can’t read or write, much less vote. I was in Ohio once when a Trump rally let out. Never seen more toothless tattooed line breeds in one place before in my life.
They did for Trump and Bernie.

Ohio has had more (D) governors than any other party 32 of 63. That explains the toothless problem.