• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

41% of Democratic registered voters say they are bothered that the likely Democratic nominee for the 2020 election is a white man in his 70s.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
I think either of them could have grown into the job and been excellent leaders. Trump has already proven that he isn’t up to the task. Biden may be a little old but he could end up being a great uniting force in this present day of ugly political discourse and clean house of all these crooks and liars Trump has brought with him and appointed to important positions.

It is my hope that enough Americans, like me have become tired and disgusted with this 3 ring circus of an administration and vote him out in November. If they don’t, it’s like my old man used to say to me when I screwed up: “you get what you get”...
Biden's says racist things.

1591039424000.png

No, my feelings weren’t hurt at all. How was I to know if you have relatives that attend Trump rally’s? I assumed you did not attend because you have a job and that your family is also busy perusing other more constructive activities. I was actually complimenting you and you didn’t even know it. Self awareness?
You were just crying to Dawg at how bad I was treating you! ha ha

Jack4freedom

Governor
You were just crying to Dawg at how bad I was treating you! ha ha
You couldn’t treat me bad from behind your computer screen even if you wanted to kid. We‘re just trading words here. No harm can come of it...Sticks and stones may break my bones......you know. Have you ever been to a Trump rally? Just asking. I have not but I happened upon the aftermath of one and it was a real eye opener. Just curious. Cheers

Have you ever been to a Trump rally? Just asking. I have not but I happened upon the aftermath of one and it was a real eye opener. Just curious. Cheers
You work hard at laying down well laid traps like that? ha ha

You did that once before and thought yourself clever. Wish I could find it now. Maybe later.

Cheers back at ya Limey. ;0)

Jack4freedom

Governor
You work hard at laying down well laid traps like that? ha ha

You did that once before and thought yourself clever. Wish I could find it now. Maybe later.

Cheers back at ya Limey. ;0)
I am Irish mate. The Limey is my sworn enemy. I don’t work hard at all. I never work more than a minute or two on any post. But I’ll take that as a compliment.

Cheers