• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

528k Joe Biden, the new official Jobs President

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Question: How do you add 528,000 jobs in an economy with 3.5% unemployment and a declining Labor Force Participation Rate?

Answer: "Seasonal" adjustments.

Expect that number to be revised down by a bunch as soon as the election is over.

Spamature

President
Question: How do you add 528,000 jobs in an economy with 3.5% unemployment and a declining Labor Force Participation Rate?

Expect that number to be revised down by a bunch as soon as the election is over.
Declining ?

Or are you just blindly rooting against America again ?

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

The Great Resignation Is Turning Into the 'Great Regret.' Employers Are Joining In Too (msn.com)

Joe doesn't even know he's President

Appears these fluffers forgot to post HIGHEST Inflation in 40 years
Gas is down what 50 cent but still up over $2
Diesel is killing truckers

Yeah, hellofa job Joe, workers can't afford rent/food/meds and having to give up their life long pets (was on NBC nightly news)

Schumer/Manchin inflation bill will bring inflation down 1/3rd of a percentage point

Last edited:

Colorforms

Senator
3.5% as when Trump was President
Show a picture of his dead body
and workers are fvcked
gas is down but still up $2+
Kansas is only one of 56 states according to Obama

You trying to make Joe look Black!
Oh, I believe that Zawahiri was killed. I don't think, after Biden killed that car load of children, that they would make that mistake again.

Jack4freedom

Governor

I watched the circus show going on in Dallas this morning on CSPAN live….One crazed lunatic after the other took the stage starting with totally deranged Pillow man followed by Ted Cruz attempting a stand up comedy routine that was poorly written and even more poorly performed. A bunch of paranoid delusional idiots on parade in living color. Comedy fans, this is a MUST SEE!!!! Trump’s ass was kissed by every speaker at this crazy gathering….Unless Trump is in jail in 2024, we can all look forward to seeing him get his ass kicked even worse……Happy Days!!!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Translation: I hate admitting Biden recovered Trumps fumble and ran it into the end zone, and I refuse to cheer when America scores under Biden leadership.
Cheer
for a 1/3rd percentage point drop in inflation by 2031

Good thing you're on Food Stamps but now you can't buy the same amount of grociers as you could a few years back

:)

Spamature

President
3.5% as when Trump was President
Show a picture of his dead body
and workers are fvcked
gas is down but still up $2+
Kansas is only one of 56 states according to Obama

You trying to make Joe look Black!
Trump versus Biden versus Obama last 4 yrs on lowering UE rate.

Trump 4.7% - 3.5% = 2.2% for all 4 yrs

Biden 6.4%- 3.5% = 2.9% for 1st 18 months

Obama 8.3% - 4.7% = 3.6% Last 4 yrs

Did Trump ever show a dead body ?

Worker wages up 5% under Biden.

Gas prices have been falling for the bast 57 days

And one of those 57 states (one of the most conservatives as well) just told you to go pound sand on your extremist agenda.

He's turning into the 3rd Black President

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Cheer
for a 1/3rd percentage point drop in inflation by 2031

Good thing you're on Food Stamps but now you can't buy the same amount of grociers as you could a few years back

:)
2031 ?
So now you have to reach into the future with a crystal ball to find a way to attack Biden.
What next, a decree from the Illuminati ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trump versus Biden versus Obama last 4 yrs on lowering UE rate.

Trump 4.7% - 3.5% = 2.2%

Biden 6.4%- 3.5% = 2.9%

Obama 8.3% - 4.7% = 3.6%

Did Trump ever show a dead body ? Tell readers instead of asking stupid questions

Worker wages up 5% under Biden. Inflation up over 10%

Gas prices have been falling for the bast 57 days and still $2 or $3 or $4 dollars higher as in 2020, I'm guessing you don't even own a car

And one of those 57 states (one of the most conservatives as well) just told you to go pound sand on your extremist agenda. WHO THE HELL POSTED 57 STATES?

He's turning into the 3rd Black President lmfao

Last edited: