• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

528k Joe Biden, the new official Jobs President

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Shutdowns are done by local govt.
Your local wingers run your local winger govt.
Your local wingers shut down your local businesses, not Dems.
They had to because your local hospitals were full of anti-vax jihadist dying to avenge Trump's lie.
Our Governor is a Dem/Leftist

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I hear your #1 tourist attraction

View attachment 71808

Has run off to CA and is living in a luxury homeless tent pushing a deluxe shopping cart in Beverly Hills.
Beverly Hills Targets Homeless - Canyon News
Best you set your mind to finding him and bringing him back to the Tar Hell state where he belongs before you lose him to the glitz and glamour of the big city.
Well, he and many as him knew exactly where the tent homeless lived and welfare was large, they are not part of the 528,000 topic you highjacked

BTW: you seem to love him since you've posted it many times and I'd never heard of him and you didn't answer my question of 'if I buy a MAGA cap and come visit Jack if you're Man-O enough to meet me and knock it off my head' making me thing you're a hood coward!

Last edited:

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I don't need to post the job creation numbers for each.
We both know that Trump comes in behind both Obama and Biden in that regard.

Anyway, Biden had shut down during his admin. He dealt with communities across the country having to shut down because of the massive numbers of sick and dying right wing jihadists bent on sacrificing their lives to avenge Trump's stolen election lie.

Apparently he was much better at keeping the economy running than Trump during chaotic times. Mainly because he did NOT fuel the fires of chaos with lies and misinformation, like the pussy grabber in chief did. He knew not to do that and your Teabagger messiah just didn't care about us, he only cares about himself, so he used you people for revenge and you hundreds of thousands of you died because of him.

The proof is in the results. Trump was inferior to both and that history is written in books forever

I suppose losing all that GOPer dead weight via massive die offs in right wing areas provided just the economic boost needed to get us back on track.
LOL! Read the effing charts!

Raoul_Luke

Shutdowns are done by local govt.
Your local wingers run your local winger govt.
Your local wingers shut down your local businesses, not Dems.
They had to because your local hospitals were full of anti-vax jihadist dying to avenge Trump's lie.
So they weren't being instructed by the CDC to do shutdowns? LOL!

Rubberband_Charlie

Council Member
Did you forget that a massive number of businesses went belly up in 2020 ?
This is the reincarnation of that economy and those businesses that died.

What more data do you need ?

The real data on this will take a while since business deaths and creations data lags by about 2 yrs.

But when it comes out, it will show that deaths of businesses under Trump and births of their replacements under Biden will be clear in their contrasts.
So, you'll make assumptions and tout celebratory glee over something that can't be proven for another two years? That's what you hang your hopes of winning in November on? Must be a lonely hill...

Spamature

President
So, you'll make assumptions and tout celebratory glee over something that can't be proven for another two years? That's what you hang your hopes of winning in November on? Must be a lonely hill...
Business death and creation record take two years to compile.

But we know a lot of business died during the Trump admin

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
How many of the 528,000 are of the 4 million Joe's Open Boders illegals?
How many Americans and illegals will die under Joe's open borders?
How much more will sanctuary city Mayors cry and beg for National Guard due to a few 1000's of illegals with millions in border states?

Biden’s open borders betrayal (msn.com)

EatTheRich

President
Trump:

View attachment 71794

Brandon:

View attachment 71795

Brandon managed to (slowly) recover the jobs Trump created and democratic governors and mayors destroyed with their idiotic covid restrictions. Lets see how he does from here on out before we call him the "official jobs President" - deal? .
Why does "Trump" only go up through 2018 while "Brandon" begins a year before he becomes president? Didn't the Democratic states with strict Covid restrictions end up with less long-term unemployment?

EatTheRich

President
It wasn't "wingers" shutting down their governments, and leftie fascist whined and cried and hollered because of it. 'You're killing children!!!" Hahahaha!!!!

And now that the piper is being paid, you leftie sock puppets are doing anything you can to get the heat off of Biden. It's hilarious. :)
Politicians from both parties restricted nonessential commerce, once it became clear that the alternative was mass death and economic collapse. It's just that the states that did so sooner (largely Democratic-run coastal states) ended up with a lot slower growth in the death rate, a quicker recovery from Covid, and a better jobs outlook going forward.

Raoul_Luke

We both know the BLS numbers on overall job creation.

Trump is behind both Obama and Biden, even if you gave him 2019 twice and removed 2020.

It is as it is.
Again, read the effing charts!

1660049555728.png

There's the whole (post-Clinton) shebang. A nice increase prior to Obama winning election promising to "fundamentally transform" America and "spread the wealth around." After causing the decline, his slow recovery took 6 years to reach the pre-downturn level. Trump took over and produced a very nice increase in employment before the democrats and lefty bureaucrats forced the US economy into "lockdown" which is what led to that sickening decline in 2020. Brandon has managed to recover most of those jobs, which even a monkey could have done after that decline. He has yet to produce a streak of job creation of his own, and I doubt he will (certainly once all the past adjustments are made for the current streak of fabricated job gains).

EatTheRich

President

View attachment 71833

There's the whole (post-Clinton) shebang. A nice increase prior to Obama winning election promising to "fundamentally transform" America and "spread the wealth around." After causing the decline, his slow recovery took 6 years to reach the pre-downturn level. Trump took over and produced a very nice increase in employment before the democrats and lefty bureaucrats forced the US economy into "lockdown" which is what led to that sickening decline in 2020. Brandon has managed to recover most of those jobs, which even a monkey could have done after that decline. He has yet to produce a streak of job creation of his own, and I doubt he will (certainly once all the past adjustments are made for the current streak of fabricated job gains).
You’ll notice the precipitous decline of jobs came well before Obama’s election. Trump forced lockdowns on the nation by mismanaging Covid and in fact acknowledged the necessity of them. But states that had stricter and earlier lockdowns ended up with better employment numbers by late 2020.

Raoul_Luke

You’ll notice the precipitous decline of jobs came well before Obama’s election. Trump forced lockdowns on the nation by mismanaging Covid and in fact acknowledged the necessity of them. But states that had stricter and earlier lockdowns ended up with better employment numbers by late 2020.
Not all that long before - about when he became the favorite to win.

No he didn't (and of course they did - because they were the ones hit first) - you are a cheap gaslighting commie.

EatTheRich

President
Not all that long before - about when he became the favorite to win.

No he didn't (and of course they did - because they were the ones hit first) - you are a cheap gaslighting commie.
Hit first and for the shortest time. The financial crisis began in summer 2007 … the primary season began the following winter. Anyway, on your premises shouldn’t the markets have been reassured that the centrist Obama was defeating his opponent on the left, Hillary Clinton?

Spamature

President

View attachment 71833

WTF !!!!!!

Now you are going to LIE and say that Obama inherited some kind of "bump" from Clinton ?

You maniacs DESTROYED the economy and then tried to blame it on Obama.

YOU SIR HAVE TO BE THE BIGGEST LIAR TO EVER POST ON THIS FORUM.
YOU HAVE NO SHAME.
YOU HAVE NO MORALS
YOU HAVE NO DECENCY.

YOU ARE TRULY LOST