• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

57 Buffalo officers resign from Emergency Response Team after two cops suspended.

Boca

Governor
The entire Buffalo Police Department Emergency Response Team has resigned after the department suspended two officers without pay when a video surfaced showing them "pushing over" a 75-year-old protester.

If you live in Buffalo and want a pair of sneakers, or want to stock your liquor cabinet, you better hurry. And don't expect any help if you have an emergency, life threatening or not. You live in a Blue State and those are the consequences.

Last edited:
The entire Buffalo Police Department Emergency Response Team has resigned after the department suspended two officers without pay when a video surfaced showing them "pushing over" a 75-year-old protester.

If you live in Buffalo and want a pair of sneakers, or want to stock your liquor cabinet, you better hurry. And don't expect any help if you have an emergency, life threatening or not. You live in a Blue State and those are the consequences.
We should treat our elders better but it is hard to do when crowd control is the objective and people simply refuse to follow lawful orders. I so wish that the police would be more aware and try to deal with these elder citizens in a more appropriate manner. I could see that the man who pushed the guy was shocked and presumable dismayed by what happened.

That said I'm glad to hear these men backing each other if their leadership and civilian bosses don't. All police should have a sick out day this weekend. Dems need a hard lesson about the real world and who real heroes are (and they ain't tik tok covid nurses).

Bugsy McGurk

President

Good riddance. We don’t need cops who shove old men off their feet and crack their heads open.

Mick

The Right is always right
Good riddance. We don’t need cops who shove old men off their feet and crack their heads open.
We don't need the tens of thousands of left wingers who think rioting, killing, and looting is okay. Any way we can get "rid" of them? Puts pushing one guy kind of in perspective.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
In 1919 the Boston police went on strike. Anyone care to guess what happened about 5 minutes later? Chaos. Looting, death, and destruction. Cooledge had to call in the Mass National Guard to patrol Boston’s streets. So please, get rid of cops. It’ll be fun to watch.

Bugsy McGurk

President
We don't need the tens of thousands of left wingers who think rioting, killing, and looting is okay. Any way we can get "rid" of them? Puts pushing one guy kind of in perspective.
Hello? The old guy was just standing there. The cop shoved him over and cracked his head open.

Trust me on this - sane people deplore such conduct.

Mick

The Right is always right
Hello? The old guy was just standing there. The cop shoved him over and cracked his head open.

Trust me on this - sane people deplore such conduct.
They deplore a push but giggle in excitement at shooting an officer in the head? Something is indeed deplorable and insane around here. In fact, it is sheer evil....and you love it.