• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

58 seconds of Putin's speech

God of War

Governor
Hard to argue that they shouldn't want a different path, i.e. not a globalist-communist path. This is how the deviant liberals rooted the nuclear war. Tell your irradiated and mutated kith and kin.

God of War

Governor
Putin here is the demon calling out the demon but it is the message that gets that room full fo people to follow him against what is a Satanic globalist-communist Western civilization. This will get the Muslims on his side too. Just a matter of educating those masses. Thank you globo-homos.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Hard to argue that they shouldn't want a different path, i.e. not a globalist-communist path. This is how the deviant liberals rooted the nuclear war. Tell your irradiated and mutated kith and kin.

So Putin is now spouting the irrational bullshit that you and Trump have.
His excuse for invading Ukraine is now based on the claim that the US is evil...
and you applaud like a f*cking trained seal.
You can't even bring yourself to call his sham vote in Donbas what it was...a vast lie.
Yet you can continue to call the 2020 election stolen.

His excuses for the war he unleashed will know no criticism from posters like you.
Ukraine was a threat because NATO would put nuclear weapons on Russia's border. A lie.
The war was necessary because there are NAZIs in Ukraine. There are communists in Russia. Should we have invaded Russia?
Ukraine had no right to be an independent nation. Except that the people of Ukraine disagree and are willing to fight to the death to preserve that right. Meanwhile the Russian troops sent to fight are hardly motivated to take Ukrainian land and defend Christianity...as Putin suggests.

Did you know that Hitler claimed God was on his side against the "west".

God of War

Governor
So Putin is now spouting the irrational bullshit that you and Trump have.
His excuse for invading Ukraine is now based on the claim that the US is evil...
and you applaud like a f*cking trained seal.
You can't even bring yourself to call his sham vote in Donbas what it was...a vast lie.
Yet you can continue to call the 2020 election stolen.

His excuses for the war he unleashed will know no criticism from posters like you.
Ukraine was a threat because NATO would put nuclear weapons on Russia's border. A lie.
The war was necessary because there are NAZIs in Ukraine. There are communists in Russia. Should we have invaded Russia?
Ukraine had no right to be an independent nation. Except that the people of Ukraine disagree and are willing to fight to the death to preserve that right. Meanwhile the Russian troops sent to fight are hardly motivated to take Ukrainian land and defend Christianity...as Putin suggests.

Did you know that Hitler claimed God was on his side against the "west".
Don't you have a child groomer to support or an abortion to fund?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Don't you have a child groomer to support or an abortion to fund?
The usual Putrump tactic. Don't have a leg to stand on? No problem, work on goofy nicknames for people or simply attack them with accusations of pedophile acts.

I'll never have an abortion, since I'm a guy. But feel free to post off topic all you like.

Colorforms

Senator

oooo doesn't that make the left pawns of Putin since Putin is using their policies to inspire his people against the west?

God of War

Governor
oooo doesn't that make the left pawns of Putin since Putin is using their policies to inspire his people against the west?
Exactly.

I don't think Putin is a Christian, not that he need be to honestly take this position, but he is certainly using those values to coalesce support. Putin is a killer and it takes killers to launch ICBMs. Brandon shows that killer morality too.

This is far worse of a threat than the 80's with Reagan running the show. He and Gorby you got the feeling were basically good guys.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Exactly.

I don't think Putin is a Christian, not that he need be to honestly take this position, but he is certainly using those values to coalesce support. Putin is a killer and it takes killers to launch ICBMs. Brandon shows that killer morality too.

This is far worse of a threat than the 80's with Reagan running the show. He and Gorby you got the feeling were basically good guys.
He's talking to you Trump supporters in hopes of further dividing the US. Here you are applauding as you do to Trump's own hyperbolic and meaningless rhetoric.

Colorforms

Senator
Exactly.

It's funny in a way that the fascists in our country are so bat shit crazy that it's even freaking Putin out. I mean honestly, going on record that men can give birth? There is a sickness in this country.

God of War

Governor
It's funny in a way that the fascists in our country are so bat shit crazy that it's even freaking Putin out. I mean honestly, going on record that men can give birth? There is a sickness in this country.
Or they can't define what a woman is? That men compete against women physically?

This country is sick. Western civilization as a whole really.

We couldn't be giving Putin, Africa, Islam, and the rest of the non-Western world a better reason to run screaming from our globalist-communist world leadership paradigm. It is a recipe for global schizophrenia. I'm running and screaming and I feel schizoid. Why can't the world.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Or they can't define what a woman is? That men compete against women physically?

We couldn't be giving Putin, Africa, Islam, and the rest of the non-Western world a better reason to run screaming from our globalist-communist world leadership paradigm. It is a recipe for global schizophrenia. I'm running and screaming and I feel schizoid. Why can't the world.
So Putin is your idea of a moral man? Well, why not? You think Trump is.

Colorforms

Senator

I agree that there is a social disorder running through our society, but I don't think western civilization as a whole is sick. I think many are cowed by the left wing fascists who are willing to destroy the lives of anyone who steps out of line, but I do think that the vast majority of people know what a woman is an don't believe that men can give birth.

God of War

Governor
So Putin is your idea of a moral man? Well, why not? You think Trump is.
Got your repeated Putin accusations covered under the following expression for your long lived and persistent habits... "No, bitch. Dats a whole new sentence. Wtf is you talkin about."

God of War

Governor
I agree that there is a social disorder running through our society, but I don't think western civilization as a whole is sick. I think many are cowed by the left wing fascists who are willing to destroy the lives of anyone who steps out of line, but I do think that the vast majority of people know what a woman is an don't believe that men can give birth.
They are sick because going on years now the "good" guys have done nothing but walk away from the debate cowed by the left's empty moral assertions.. Now, can we heal? Like you say, yes we can.

Colorforms

Senator
They are sick because going on years now the "good" guys have done nothing but walk away from the debate cowed by the left's empty moral assertions.. Now, can we heal? Like you say, yes we can.
I think people, as a whole, tend to be patient. Most people just don't care that there is one or two idiots out there claiming men can have babies or that society is inherently racist. The press does a really good job of covering idiots like that up as well so as to make the fascists look more sane.

If you notice, come election time, most fascists run as conservatives. No raising taxes, more police, tough on crime, many of the things that most people want to hear. But then they get into office and do things like the fascists that they are. Lately, and i see this as the only bright side of the pandemic, people have been seeing the crazy.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I think people, as a whole, tend to be patient. Most people just don't care that there is one or two idiots out there claiming men can have babies or that society is inherently racist. The press does a really good job of covering idiots like that up as well so as to make the fascists look more sane.

If you notice, come election time, most fascists run as conservatives. No raising taxes, more police, tough on crime, many of the things that most people want to hear. But then they get into office and do things like the fascists that they are. Lately, and i see this as the only bright side of the pandemic, people have been seeing the crazy.
The fascists are the ones still spouting the trump "Stolen Election" bullshit and supporting legislation to make it easier to throw out votes they don't like.

EatTheRich

President

But the Russian people, to say nothing of the Ukrainian people, prefer to take the side of the Jews and commies if the alternative is taking the side of Putin and his allies Dugin, Zhirinovsky, Orban, or Trump. You are cheering on the aggressor for his reactionary assault on human freedom in the name of what people “shouldn’t want” according to a theocratic zealot.