• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

58 seconds of Putin's speech

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No the fascists are the ones using federal law enforcement to criminalize the out-of-power political party.
So there were no criminal acts that law enforcement should prosecute? No kidding.
If members of the out of power political party had not conspired to bring thousands of people to DC to "stop the steal...er constitutional count of electors" and had not incited a riot by telling them then should demand "Trial by combat" and they must fight like hell at the capitol to save the country, resulting in over 100 cops needing medical care and the evacuation of congress to keep them safe.

You ignore that it was criminal to take government documents from the White House and Trump was given over a year to return them. If he had not lied about having more documents and had simply returned them when presented with a subpoena, there would not have been a warrant for a search.

Nobody is criminalizing the republican party.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
So there were no criminal acts that law enforcement should prosecute? No kidding.
If members of the out of power political party had not conspired to bring thousands of people to DC to "stop the steal...er constitutional count of electors" and had not incited a riot by telling them then should demand "Trial by combat" and they must fight like hell at the capitol to save the country, resulting in over 100 cops needing medical care and the evacuation of congress to keep them safe.

You ignore that it was criminal to take government documents from the White House and Trump was given over a year to return them. If he had not lied about having more documents and had simply returned them when presented with a subpoena, there would not have been a warrant for a search.

Nobody is criminalizing the republican party.
‘Biden’s Gestapo’? Trump Raid Hurts Voter Trust in FBI - Rasmussen Reports®

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Rasmussen? Hilarious.

Are you saying it was not a crime for Trump to take government documents, including TOP SECRET documents?

Fox News Poll: 65% say Trump was wrong to take documents

Raoul_Luke

Rasmussen? Hilarious.

Are you saying it was not a crime for Trump to take government documents, including TOP SECRET documents?

Fox News Poll: 65% say Trump was wrong to take documents
I think it depends on what they were. If they are legit state secrets then lock him up and throw away the key. If it was evidence of the politicization of the FBI and intelligence agencies then pin a medal on him.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I think it depends on what they were. If they are legit state secrets then lock him up and throw away the key. If it was evidence of the politicization of the FBI and intelligence agencies then pin a medal on him.
You think there is some possible excuse for Trump having hidden government documents for a year? If there was evidence then why didn't he do something about it while in office? Seems kind of odd to think he discovered relevant documents on his last day or without enough time to actually declassify them and make them public.

I see no reason to give him the benefit of the doubt. Now he accuses the FBI of planting evidence but then refuses to look at the inventory list and contesting it.

Raoul_Luke

You think there is some possible excuse for Trump having hidden government documents for a year? If there was evidence then why didn't he do something about it while in office? Seems kind of odd to think he discovered relevant documents on his last day or without enough time to actually declassify them and make them public.

I see no reason to give him the benefit of the doubt. Now he accuses the FBI of planting evidence but then refuses to look at the inventory list and contesting it.
I stand by what I said, regardless of your opinion as to what it actually was.

Raoul_Luke

Why aRe you unable to answer my questions?
I think it is "possible" that, if he has evidence of official malfeasance in the deep state, he held onto it for use in a second administration - to clean house. If so, he probably continued to hold it while he gauges his chances of said second administration.

It's either that or a nothing burger because the idea that he stole "state secrets" to give or sell to a foreign government is preposterous.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I think it is "possible" that, if he has evidence of official malfeasance in the deep state, he held onto it for use in a second administration - to clean house. If so, he probably continued to hold it while he gauges his chances of said second administration.

It's either that or a nothing burger because the idea that he stole "state secrets" to give or sell to a foreign government is preposterous.
Why didn't he use that "evidence" while still in office?

Nothing burger? He illegally took thousands of pages of documents. You think the Top Secret documents could possibly have been related to some legitimate plan to clean house in 2025? Why haven't his lawyers tried to make that story public? Why hasn't Trump tried that defense?