• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

6 Billion people illegally crossed our border since Biden took office, MTGT - She is soooo smart

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
You know that would be what 3/4 of the world population. She is the gift that gives every time she speaks. And you righty cultists LOVE DEM SUM Speaker of the House MTGT !

thank goodness it was only 6 million, eh - and not 6 billion?

i'm trying to figure out how many new homes we build each year. probably not so many now that interest rates have tripled.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

i'm trying to figure out how many new homes we build each year. probably not so many now that interest rates have tripled.
you can find that info pretty easily on real estate sites - hint there are housing price markets that never see a recession....... so you are going with 6 million as the number - she wrote/ said 6 billion but ahhh billion, schmillion just numbers - amiright?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Actually it's 5.9million or was awhile back but she said billion and SD started screaming but when Joey does same he's silent especially when Joey calls out dead people to stand up!

Vacant schools, gyms and nice hotels are full of the illegals, build them houses, few can afford them, hell, many can't pay their car payments much less buy a home