• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

60% of Republicans believe election "was stolen from Trump"

Zam-Zam

Senator
I am not sure how you think about the topic.

Do you believe the election was stolen ?
I don't know.

Neither do you.

It's not possible for us to know. We take people's word for the outcome.

Do I accept the outcome? Yes. I always do.

What would be the point of not accepting it? Or the one before it? Or the one before that?

Why worry about things you have no control over?

Spamature

President
I don't know.

Neither do you.

It's not possible for us to know. We take people's word for the outcome.

Do I accept the outcome? Yes. I always do.

What would be the point of not accepting it? Or the one before it? Or the one before that?

Why worry about things you have no control over?
So we agree.

And here you were saying we think differently.

You only worry about the things you can't control.

If you can control the outcome, there is no reason to worry.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'm sure you haven't noticed, but I haven't argued Trump was a saint. All I said was Hillary wasn't either.

You'll continue to hang on Trump's every word. I...won't.

All in all, I'd rather be me.
Really? You seem to constantly and consistently twist what others write or actually believe. I don't hang on his every word....but I also do not ignore the facts. He has been in the news, several times this week, talking about the stolen election.

Others, like Mike Lindell, have been in the news talking about Trump being back in the White House next month. As long as millions of republicans believe as they do...it is impossible to ignore.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
We are talking about their reaction to losing the election. One of them conceded shortly after the election was called. The other continues to fuel opposition to his replacement and do his best to damage our election process with what can only be called blatant lies.
It must be a Republican thing. Remember Bush v Gore.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
be specifc...what evidence? "Thanks for the invitation to meet your dad"...wow.
That's not all there is and you full well know it. He traveled on AF2 with Joe to China, Mexico and (yes) Ukraine, coming home each time with a huge investment from the oligarchs they met with. It stinks to high heaven but he's a democrat so you are all like "nothing to see here, move along."

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That's not all there is and you full well know it. He traveled on AF2 with Joe to China, Mexico and (yes) Ukraine, coming home each time with a huge investment from the oligarchs they met with. It stinks to high heaven but he's a democrat so you are all like "nothing to see here, move along."
So none of the Trump kids traveled on AF1? Or is that evidence that they are criminals as well?

"They met with"? Do you have evidence that Hunter and Joe conducted meetings together? Did you see that Donald took Ivanka to the G7? Wow...or that she got special treatment getting patents in China? Nah....not a problem.

So here is the problem. If Biden got special deals for anyone to benefit Hunter..where is the proof?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So none of the Trump kids traveled on AF1? Or is that evidence that they are criminals as well?

"They met with"? Do you have evidence that Hunter and Joe conducted meetings together? Did you see that Donald took Ivanka to the G7? Wow...or that she got special treatment getting patents in China? Nah....not a problem.

So here is the problem. If Biden got special deals for anyone to benefit Hunter..where is the proof?
Coming soon by FBI
You will still support the crack-head and his Daddy

It's your main Income!

Zam-Zam

Senator
Really? You seem to constantly and consistently twist what others write or actually believe. I don't hang on his every word....but I also do not ignore the facts. He has been in the news, several times this week, talking about the stolen election.

Others, like Mike Lindell, have been in the news talking about Trump being back in the White House next month. As long as millions of republicans believe as they do...it is impossible to ignore.

Keep on Trumpin'... :D

middleview

President
Supporting Member