• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

66% of police deaths 2020/21 - weren't shot in line of duty

Bugsy McGurk

President
This piece says that five times more cops died of Covid than gunshots.

Striking.

God of War

Governor
There's 18,000 law enforcement entities employing 700,000 law enforcement officers.

So (228/700,000)*100 = 0.032% attrition rate due to Covid.

Versus what if they are fired by mandaters? 20, 30, 40%.... is there a vaccine to rid leftists of their mandating nature? Leftists just cannot resist the urge to use government to compel actions, thoughts, or conscience. This seems the core nature of the globalist-communist some people call Democrats.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

Striking.
First responders have been at high risk since the beginning of Covid. Less so for EMTS. Last year early in the pandemic I was delivering mobile meals to a senior apartment complex and fire rescue drove up. They were dressed in a variation of hazmat suits, but all in black. It was quite a sight. They were smart to take no chances.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Striking.
This horrid leftist laments that more cops are NOT shot dead… finds it “striking” in fact.
I guess you leftists had best hit the range and improve your “skills”, right? I mean…clearly those statistics need rectifying based on your post.

:-/

Bugsy McGurk

President
This horrid leftist laments that more cops are NOT shot dead… finds it “striking” in fact.
I guess you leftists had best hit the range and improve your “skills”, right? I mean…clearly those statistics need rectifying based on your post.

:-/
You just can’t be dopey enough to think that was the point. Or can you?

Ask questions when you get hopelessly confused like that. Don’t be too proud.

write on

Senator
There's 18,000 law enforcement entities employing 700,000 law enforcement officers.

So (228/700,000)*100 = 0.032% attrition rate due to Covid.

Versus what if they are fired by mandaters? 20, 30, 40%.... is there a vaccine to rid leftists of their mandating nature? Leftists just cannot resist the urge to use government to compel actions, thoughts, or conscience. This seems the core nature of the globalist-communist some people call Democrats.
What about blue lives matter? Since you want to bring up numbers, then tell us all why the ratio of cops deaths lean heavily on th3 fact that cops refusal to get vaccinated vs the amount of deaths among them being killed in the line of duty.

How does that rebut what the OP posted?

fyi- throwing out numbers doesn't make you look smart-especially when you try to propagandize them.