• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

7 In 10 Americans...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I think Trump will be part of a lot of conversations as long as you're posting.

It's all good.
I think Trump will be a part of any conversation about the presidential election of 2024.

I wish that weren't the case.

Jack4freedom

Governor
...have apparently had their fill of Joe Biden:

71 percent don’t want Biden to run for reelection: poll

Seven in 10 Americans say they do not want President Biden to run for a second term, according to a new poll that comes as Biden’s approval numbers remain low and his party braces for losses this November.

A Harvard CAPS–Harris Poll survey shared exclusively with The Hill found that 71 percent of respondents polled do not think Biden should run for a second term, compared to 29 percent who say he should run.

Complete text: 71 percent don’t want Biden to run for reelection: poll | The Hill

That sounds pretty definitive, no?
I count myself in those 71%. Biden Dd his job by coming out of retirement and getting rid of Trump. Well done Joe. Now it’s time to enjoy your retirement and let a younger, more dynamic person take he reigns of power. Hopefully Biden will announce his retirement late in 2015 so some new blood can run in 2024. Hopefully the GOP will pull its head out of its ass and nominate a sane, non Trumpy candidate in 2024 too.

Zam-Zam

Senator
I count myself in those 71%. Biden Dd his job by coming out of retirement and getting rid of Trump. Well done Joe. Now it’s time to enjoy your retirement and let a younger, more dynamic person take he reigns of power. Hopefully Biden will announce his retirement late in 2015 so some new blood can run in 2024. Hopefully the GOP will pull its head out of its ass and nominate a sane, non Trumpy candidate in 2024 too.
Not an uncommon sentiment.

Who? Kamala? AOC?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Right...why would anyone bring up Trump when talking about the presidential election of 2024? Instead, let's attack other posters, because that is always on topic for someone like you....because you have so little to offer otherwise.
Stay on topic.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
As I just posted to Rickwaaaaaa.....

You brought up the election of 2024 and whether or not people want Biden to run...and for some reason you think Trump wouldn't be part of that conversation.
Because it was about folks NOT WANTING BIDEN TO RUN IN 2024. That is specifically the subject. It is not “who else may run in 2024”, “what will be the most popular 2024 automobile model”, “what will be 2024’s hotbutton issue”.

Stay. On. Topic.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Isn't the topic always Trump?

:D
It looks like, at some point, the forum rules will need to be adjusted and mods will need to pivot to driving toward “subject address”. The months continue to go by and there is ZERO waning of the constant Trumpjacking. It is everywhere, and on every subject.

God of War

Governor
...have apparently had their fill of Joe Biden:

71 percent don’t want Biden to run for reelection: poll

Seven in 10 Americans say they do not want President Biden to run for a second term, according to a new poll that comes as Biden’s approval numbers remain low and his party braces for losses this November.

A Harvard CAPS–Harris Poll survey shared exclusively with The Hill found that 71 percent of respondents polled do not think Biden should run for a second term, compared to 29 percent who say he should run.

Complete text: 71 percent don’t want Biden to run for reelection: poll | The Hill

That sounds pretty definitive, no?
This is why I hope he runs again. Even Kamala. Her turn you know. ha ha

Because it was about folks NOT WANTING BIDEN TO RUN IN 2024. That is specifically the subject. It is not “who else may run in 2024”, “what will be the most popular 2024 automobile model”, “what will be 2024’s hotbutton issue”.

Stay. On. Topic.
There is a broader context, like "who do they want to run instead?"

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Stay. On. Topic.
Of course Trump is relevant in a conversation about 2024...quit whining.