• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

70% want abortion decision left to the woman

Joe in Tulsa

Council Member
Thank god that fewer than 30% are America's neo-fascists and theocrats.
I doubt the accuracy of your poll. I've heard that about 13% are fine with 3rd trimester abortions.
It's sad that, according to your poll, 70% are fine with murdering a human because they think that is "less than" or "sub-human" if you will. Historically that's a dangerous slope to go down. It's also sad that, according to you, only neo-fascists and theocrats are willing to stand up for the most vulnerable humans among us. You don't have to be a Christian, just a decent person, to realize that a baby is a baby, even before it pops out of the mother.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I doubt the accuracy of your poll. I've heard that about 13% are fine with 3rd trimester abortions.
It's sad that, according to your poll, 70% are fine with murdering a human because they think that is "less than" or "sub-human" if you will. Historically that's a dangerous slope to go down. It's also sad that, according to you, only neo-fascists and theocrats are willing to stand up for the most vulnerable humans among us. You don't have to be a Christian, just a decent person, to realize that a baby is a baby, even before it pops out of the mother.
Late term abortions are rare and are done due to fatal anomolies of the fetus and threats to the life of the mother.
We live in a secular society. Imposing your religious views on us is against our Constitution.

Joe in Tulsa

Council Member
Late term abortions are rare and are done due to fatal anomolies of the fetus and threats to the life of the mother.
We live in a secular society. Imposing your religious views on us is against our Constitution.
So you believe that only the relgious value human life? Our Constitution acknowledges God given, or natural rights. Murdering someone takes all those rights from them.

EatTheRich

President
When someone ceases to have brain activity they end up being considered dead for legal purposes even though much of their tissue is still human and alive. So why is fetal tissue prior to the development of a brain … which is what we’re talking about in the more than 99% of abortions that occur prior to 30 weeks … considered a living human?

Joe in Tulsa

Council Member
When someone ceases to have brain activity they end up being considered dead for legal purposes even though much of their tissue is still human and alive. So why is fetal tissue prior to the development of a brain … which is what we’re talking about in the more than 99% of abortions that occur prior to 30 weeks … considered a living human?
One is at the end of a life lived, they were allowed to have a chance. The other is at the beginning of life and full of potential that is stolen.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
So you believe that only the relgious value human life? Our Constitution acknowledges God given, or natural rights. Murdering someone takes all those rights from them.
Normal people value human life. You repubs call yourselves pro-life when you want to control women's bodies, but squeal like stuck pigs when it's pointed out that you aren't pro-life when it comes to gun violence.

EatTheRich

President
One is at the end of a life lived, they were allowed to have a chance. The other is at the beginning of life and full of potential that is stolen.
So why not on that same rationale force every woman to get pregnant as often as possible as in Stalinist Romania, with mandatory gynecological exams and fines for women capable of getting pregnant who don’t, so that the maximum possible number of potential lives are created? After all, ovbviously the potential of the women to have lives of their own means nothing to you.

Joe in Tulsa

Council Member
Normal people value human life. You repubs call yourselves pro-life when you want to control women's bodies, but squeal like stuck pigs when it's pointed out that you aren't pro-life when it comes to gun violence.
I'm an independent. I don't want to control women's bodies, I want to protect baby girls and boys from being murdered in the womb. The proper use of guns, and the mere threat that evil may be met with a gun saves lives.

EatTheRich

President
I'm an independent. I don't want to control women's bodies, I want to protect baby girls and boys from being murdered in the womb. The proper use of guns, and the mere threat that evil may be met with a gun saves lives.
Why can’t you make your case honestly? It’s when a fetus exits the womb that it becomes a baby and that killing it begins to be murder.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
How does PP suck the brains out of babies it they have none------

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Why can’t you make your case honestly? It’s when a fetus exits the womb that it becomes a baby and that killing it begins to be murder.
So what is it that's with a heart beat and moving in a woman?
All three are now my adult daughters!

Joe in Tulsa

Council Member
I don't believe that. I didn't have much of an opinion on abortion when I was a young man, but that all changed. I believe it's a baby BEFORE birth. I have kids and grand kids. and I loved them before I ever saw them. I will never believe they were not humans before they were born.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I don't believe that. I didn't have much of an opinion on abortion when I was a young man, but that all changed. I believe it's a baby BEFORE birth. I have kids and grand kids. and I loved them before I ever saw them. I will never believe they were not humans before they were born.
look, unlike US he's never felt his baby's first kick in Mommies belly.......and never shall

EatTheRich

President
How does PP suck the brains out of babies it they have none------
At some point they develop non-functional brains with no cortical (conscious or perceptual) activity (until that develops considerably later). Also, most descriptions of abortions, for emotional reasons, lean heavily on the very small percentage of abortions that are late-term, in which the fetus closely resembles a baby and the procedure (almost always in the case of a wanted pregnancy gone horribly wrong, although it will happen far more often now if access to abortion is delayed by more legal restrictions) is gruesome. I am not an abortionist nor have I had an abortion, but I understand that there are procedures in which brain tissue is evacuated from the head so the skull can be crushed in order for a woman to be more likely to survive the surgery with minimal injury. What is your humane answer? Denying the abortion will in many cases mean the death of both the pregnant woman and her stillborn child.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
1651929199614.png

She's got a point because you rightwing pro-lifers ignore the needs of the child after birth. Remember how you all opposed ObamaCare? Well, how the hell is a single woman with a baby supposed to keep her and her babe healthy?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
At some point they develop non-functional brains with no cortical (conscious or perceptual) activity (until that develops considerably later). Also, most descriptions of abortions, for emotional reasons, lean heavily on the very small percentage of abortions that are late-term, in which the fetus closely resembles a baby and the procedure (almost always in the case of a wanted pregnancy gone horribly wrong, although it will happen far more often now if access to abortion is delayed by more legal restrictions) is gruesome. I am not an abortionist nor have I had an abortion, but I understand that there are procedures in which brain tissue is evacuated from the head so the skull can be crushed in order for a woman to be more likely to survive the surgery with minimal injury. What is your humane answer? Denying the abortion will in many cases mean the death of both the pregnant woman and her stillborn child.
I'm mainly posted of the women that have Multi abortions and use it for birth control, one would think after say 2 or 3 abortions they'd get their tubes tied since they don't wish to use birth control methods available.

I guess abortion saves many babies from being thrown out with the bath water or thrown in a dumpster by a dope-head woman as the link I posted, evidently the sperm donor didn't like that and killed her.

Strange that those for abortion are after being born.