• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

70% want abortion decision left to the woman

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
View attachment 70206

She's got a point because you rightwing pro-lifers ignore the needs of the child after birth. Remember how you all opposed ObamaCare? Well, how the hell is a single woman with a baby supposed to keep her and her babe healthy?
Where are the not fed Children in America?
Where are the Children not afforded an education in America?
If a Child is not Housed in America that due to the damn parents, hell, millions of illegal children are even housed.

Your meme says more about your education than you should want others to know of.

EatTheRich

President
Where are the not fed Children in America?
Where are the Children not afforded an education in America?
If a Child is not Housed in America that due to the damn parents, hell, millions of illegal children are even housed.

Your meme says more about your education than you should want others to know of.
You have posted many times of the children not being educated. That there isn’t more neglect of the children is due to the victories of the unions.

EatTheRich

President
I'm mainly posted of the women that have Multi abortions and use it for birth control, one would think after say 2 or 3 abortions they'd get their tubes tied since they don't wish to use birth control methods available.

I guess abortion saves many babies from being thrown out with the bath water or thrown in a dumpster by a dope-head woman as the link I posted, evidently the sperm donor didn't like that and killed her.

Strange that those for abortion are after being born.
No one chooses abortion over other forms of birth control. Maybe their contraception failed. Maybe they got pregnant on purpose and then were abandoned by their partners or parents. What matters is that it is their choice to make, not the government’s.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
No one chooses abortion over other forms of birth control. Maybe their contraception failed. Maybe they got pregnant on purpose and then were abandoned by their partners or parents. What matters is that it is their choice to make, not the government’s.
If that were true no woman would have Multi (10) abortions, I'm sure some may have abortions as you posted why, but, not ALL. Look, I'm not involved and having an abortion is up to the woman and the male, it seems nothing is ever posted of what the "partner" thinks and I know of cases where the male wanted the baby but the woman didn't, so that's between them. Personally I'd never want a woman I got pregnant to abort and so far in my 70+ year I've never had to deal with that situation (nor have you)

Leftist are betting their money on the wrong Pony

Suburban Phoenix is cautionary tale for Democrats hoping to galvanize voters on abortion (msn.com)

It's the Economy not Abortions working people are concerned with, hell, fewer than 12 in 100,000 women are having abortions and why is the majority Black women, I think YOU know why.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If that were true no woman would have Multi (10) abortions, I'm sure some may have abortions as you posted why, but, not ALL. Look, I'm not involved and having an abortion is up to the woman and the male, it seems nothing is ever posted of what the "partner" thinks and I know of cases where the male wanted the baby but the woman didn't, so that's between them. Personally I'd never want a woman I got pregnant to abort and so far in my 70+ year I've never had to deal with that situation (nor have you)

Leftist are betting their money on the wrong Pony

Suburban Phoenix is cautionary tale for Democrats hoping to galvanize voters on abortion (msn.com)

It's the Economy not Abortions working people are concerned with, hell, fewer than 12 in 100,000 women are having abortions and why is the majority Black women, I think YOU know why.
38% are black women...that is not the majority.

TBLee

Governor
Failed four or five times? Nope.

Sunset Rose

Mayor
Supporting Member
View attachment 70206

She's got a point because you rightwing pro-lifers ignore the needs of the child after birth. Remember how you all opposed ObamaCare? Well, how the hell is a single woman with a baby supposed to keep her and her babe healthy?
I agree, Julie. Once the baby is born the prolifers are finished with it. They usually don't like welfare, food stamps, Section 8 or any other program that might help a poor single Mother.

protectionist

Governor
I agree, Julie. Once the baby is born the prolifers are finished with it. They usually don't like welfare, food stamps, Section 8 or any other program that might help a poor single Mother.
But they DO like jobs, opportunity zones, and a high median wage.
During the Trump administration blacks & Hispanics had their lowest unemployment in US history. Lowest unemployment for women in 70 years. Highest median wage in US history. 8,700 "Opportunity Zones" created in distressed communities. $250 Million/year given to black colleges.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Congress is considering to end food stamps to able body citizens to help the shortage of employees needed and why shouldn't a "poor single mother" take advantage of birth control to ensure she doesn't become more poor with a child?

Better yet clip the poor male running about getting poor women pregnant! The poor male can have sex with 100 poor women in a year and create 100 pregnant woman, a poor woman can have sex with a 100 poor males in a year and only have ONE poor baby.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Overall, do you think the decision whether or not a woman can have an abortion should be regulated by law, or should be left to the woman and her doctor?" Options rotated​
Regulated
by law
Left to
woman and
her doctor
Unsure
%​
%​
%​
4/24-28/22​
24​
70​
6​

Abortion (pollingreport.com)

Argumentum ad Populum

Also known as 'appealing to the people', this fallacy presumes that a proposition must be true because most/many believe it to be true.

Argumentum Ad Populum - Definition & Examples | LF (logicalfallacies.org)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
But they DO like jobs, opportunity zones, and a High median wage.
During the Trump administration blacks & Hispanics had their lowest unemployment in US history. Lowest unemployment for women in 70 years. Highest median wage in US history. 8,700 "Opportunity Zones" created in distressed communities. $250 Million/year given to black colleges.
and yet still voted for Biden...