• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

80% of Republicans Agree With Bernie!

Bernie is a good man, perhaps even a great man. He will wake the nation up to the insanity we have accepted for far too long. Will he get elected? I doubt it but we could do far worse. Between him or Hillary, I pick Bernie.

Bernie is a good man, perhaps even a great man. He will wake the nation up to the insanity we have accepted for far too long. Will he get elected? I doubt it but we could do far worse. Between him or Hillary, I pick Bernie.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/06/15/bernie-sanders-is-building-an-army-to-take-d-c.html
Bernie certainly shows Hillary in her true corporate light:

"He wants to expand Social Security, move away from Obamacare to Medicare for all, and make tuition free at public universities. He would pay for these expanded benefits with a tax on Wall Street speculative trading, and he would end the loopholes that allow corporations to store their profits tax-free offshore. He doesn't expect support from the Business Roundtable, the Chamber of Commerce, or Wall Street, he says with delight, treating their opposition like a badge of honor."
I know you are right about Bernie's chances today, but I'm not so sure Hillary's rich Wall Street connections won't make her unacceptable to millions of US voters by this time next year.