• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A $600,000 house, or a $16 McDonalds meal – which one do Democrats see as the bigger problem?

Jack4freedom

Governor
The Washington Post, like every other newspaper in America, is declining rapidly in influence. They can say whatever they like, it's not going to move the needle.

Social media, of course, is a much bigger deal, which is why the White House is going to concentrate their efforts there...That will be their propaganda tool of choice.

And whatever the price of a greasy fast-food meal is, people will know it, no matter what is said here or elsewhere. When people have to pay for something, if they're using their own money, they know how much of it they surrender...No matter what someone on Tik Tok says.

No worries...It's all good.
In tough economic times, only morons spend tons of money on expensive low quality greasy foods. They can always buy a stove and refrigerator and eat higher quality non greasy food for 20% of the cost. And all of the morons who get their information from crappy right wing social media sources will continue to pay through the nose for greasy low quality food will no doubt stay fat and stupid and vote for Trump.

TBLee

Governor
There are several reasons why our country is in a tough place in my opinion. However I am not ready to blame these conditions on Biden, Trump or anyone else. Shit happens and in the last 4-5 years a lot has happened.

Whether or not either Trump, Biden or anyone else could have stopped COVID, Inflation, Russia’s attack on Ukraine or now this latest attack by Hamas on Israel is just guess work.

Being President is about dealing with economic issues which were evidently caused by supply chain interruptions caused by the worldwide pandemic in 2020. Democrats blamed it on the way Trump handled that pandemic and Republicans blamed it on Democrats saying that it was them who shut down the economy.

Biden entered the Presidency at a time when thousands a day were dying of COVID and with a huge supply chain problem. Then oil prices shot up as a result of Russias invasion of Ukraine. A worldwide state of hyperinflation was then created.

Whether or not Biden made the right choices is still a mystery in my book given the unusual circumstances he inherited through no fault of his own. Personally I would like to see a couple or three younger, forward thinking candidates besides Trump or Biden who have a vision for the future and a solid plan of steps to follow which would create a better future for our country.

Right now the leading candidates are Biden who claims that his policies are working to curb inflation, create jobs, lower fuel prices and help working class Americans in the long run. Some of the economic indicators bear him out, but things are obviously not moving fast enough in the right direction and the polls certainly indicate that.

The other major Candidate, Trump is just talking bullshit and gibberish regarding his intention to use the Presidency to get back at those who have been investigating him and calling his opponents vermin who should be exterminated. So right now, that looks like the options will be next November.

In that case, I would rather have the guy who is promising to do his best to create more favorable economic conditions if given the chance to finish his plan. All the while he is not threatening to get back at people and talking other crazy un American crap. At this point, inflation seems to be leveling off, unemployment is low and the stock market is pretty stable In my opinion.

Trump on the other hand is a first rate con man who does not understand economics, foreign policy and being a crooked ass hole he despises law enforcement. He is obviously running to keep his ass out of jail then to begin using the office to enrich himself. So in the event of a Trump vs Biden election it would be a very easy choice between them. In the meantime I wish Biden and his team all the best in continuing to deal with all these issues successfully until his term is finished. And I hope Trump is convicted and thrown in jail.
I don’t want either of them. The reality is Biden has been a failure. You can use pretty words, and attempt to dress up his administration anyway you want. Our Country is a mess. The majority of American’s are struggling. Inflation has had a major impact on many. Your insistence on calling Trump out on issues, and yet allowing Biden to not be held accountable tells me all I need to know. And…I am not at all surprised that you are jumping on the Biden train. It never was really disputed that would be the case. By the way go back and read your response. It was based on cutting Trump down, instead of actually holding Joe Biden responsible for the mess he has created.

TBLee

Governor
In tough economic times, only morons spend tons of money on expensive low quality greasy foods. They can always buy a stove and refrigerator and eat higher quality non greasy food for 20% of the cost. And all of the morons who get their information from crappy right wing social media sources will continue to pay through the nose for greasy low quality food will no doubt stay fat and stupid and vote for Trump.
WTF…

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
There are several reasons why our country is in a tough place in my opinion. However I am not ready to blame these conditions on Biden, Trump or anyone else. Shit happens and in the last 4-5 years a lot has happened.

Whether or not either Trump, Biden or anyone else could have stopped COVID, Inflation, Russia’s attack on Ukraine or now this latest attack by Hamas on Israel is just guess work.

Being President is about dealing with economic issues which were evidently caused by supply chain interruptions caused by the worldwide pandemic in 2020. Democrats blamed it on the way Trump handled that pandemic and Republicans blamed it on Democrats saying that it was them who shut down the economy.

Biden entered the Presidency at a time when thousands a day were dying of COVID and with a huge supply chain problem. Then oil prices shot up as a result of Russias invasion of Ukraine. A worldwide state of hyperinflation was then created.

Whether or not Biden made the right choices is still a mystery in my book given the unusual circumstances he inherited through no fault of his own. Personally I would like to see a couple or three younger, forward thinking candidates besides Trump or Biden who have a vision for the future and a solid plan of steps to follow which would create a better future for our country.

Right now the leading candidates are Biden who claims that his policies are working to curb inflation, create jobs, lower fuel prices and help working class Americans in the long run. Some of the economic indicators bear him out, but things are obviously not moving fast enough in the right direction and the polls certainly indicate that.

The other major Candidate, Trump is just talking bullshit and gibberish regarding his intention to use the Presidency to get back at those who have been investigating him and calling his opponents vermin who should be exterminated. So right now, that looks like the options will be next November.

In that case, I would rather have the guy who is promising to do his best to create more favorable economic conditions if given the chance to finish his plan. All the while he is not threatening to get back at people and talking other crazy un American crap. At this point, inflation seems to be leveling off, unemployment is low and the stock market is pretty stable In my opinion.

Trump on the other hand is a first rate con man who does not understand economics, foreign policy and being a crooked ass hole he despises law enforcement. He is obviously running to keep his ass out of jail then to begin using the office to enrich himself. So in the event of a Trump vs Biden election it would be a very easy choice between them. In the meantime I wish Biden and his team all the best in continuing to deal with all these issues successfully until his term is finished. And I hope Trump is convicted and thrown in jail.
No sensible President that was Vice President that sat through Obama's $50Billion green failure gives his Greenies $400 Billion while 60% of taxpayers are living paycheck to paycheck
Biden's $400B green energy 'scheme' is '10-times worse' than Obama's, economist cautions (msn.com)
IMO it will be neither Biden or Trump come 2024 election.
Promises are like [Unwelcome language removed], everyone has one and if one looks at Bidens 2020 Promises few have came true. He just gave $9 Billion in student loan forgiveness after it was ruled Unconstitutional!

What was it you posted of "Catty" members, BO?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Actually….I try my best to purchase as many product that are made in the USA as possible. And YOU?
Which is few.............
awhile back I wanted a new sport coat made in America, Mall's didn't have any or clothing stores I checked either

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Bo, every "greasy foods" restaurant I pass when out and about the cars are loaded around the building's drive-through and evident with number of cars parked inside is full as well. We haven't reached the $18 Fast Food Combos as ya'll, but, I hear from other fast food is not cheap here any more. I don't eat at ANY of them, went this afternoon to the restaurant we ate at, had a BIG bowl of homemade veegie/beef stew with a grilled cheese and coffee.....$10 and change, now that's good eatin'.........btw Bo. on way to VA appt this morning stopped at my other favorite restaurant and had 2 eggs, grits, chewy bacon, toast and coffee-----$7.25 with Veteran discount!

Evidently there's many greasy low quality food eaters, how they vote I have no idea

Spamature

President
Bo, every "greasy foods" restaurant I pass when out and about the cars are loaded around the building's drive-through and evident with number of cars parked inside is full as well.
Because they all have jobs in the booming Biden economy.
The days of Trump's high unemployment are gone.
Another example of a Dem POTUS having to clean up his Republican predecessor's mess.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I don’t want either of them. The reality is Biden has been a failure. You can use pretty words, and attempt to dress up his administration anyway you want. Our Country is a mess. The majority of American’s are struggling. Inflation has had a major impact on many. Your insistence on calling Trump out on issues, and yet allowing Biden to not be held accountable tells me all I need to know. And…I am not at all surprised that you are jumping on the Biden train. It never was really disputed that would be the case. By the way go back and read your response. It was based on cutting Trump down, instead of actually holding Joe Biden responsible for the mess he has created.
Im not jumping on any trains. Biden is the President until January 20, 2025. Until there is a better choice produced by either party or a strong independent candidate with a plan I support him. Unlike you I do not believe Biden has caused these serious problems you speak of but rather he inherited some huge problems and has been handed more as his term has proceeded. If he runs against Trump I will vote for him and hope he gets things turned around. Your simpleton attitude suggesting that all our problems are Biden’s fault and that he and his team are a failure tells me all I need to know about you. Typical right wing hack who voted twice for Trump and probably will again.

BTW: Our Country is not a mess when compared to most countries in the world. Our economic recovery since COVID has been way better than other major countries. GOP whiners are running around like Chicken Little screaming that the sky is falling because their ass hole criminal hero got tossed out of the White House and now appears to be heading for the BIG HOUSE. We have survived far worse economic turn downs in my lifetime and we have always pulled out of them.

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
Bo, every "greasy foods" restaurant I pass when out and about the cars are loaded around the building's drive-through and evident with number of cars parked inside is full as well. We haven't reached the $18 Fast Food Combos as ya'll, but, I hear from other fast food is not cheap here any more. I don't eat at ANY of them, went this afternoon to the restaurant we ate at, had a BIG bowl of homemade veegie/beef stew with a grilled cheese and coffee.....$10 and change, now that's good eatin'.........btw Bo. on way to VA appt this morning stopped at my other favorite restaurant and had 2 eggs, grits, chewy bacon, toast and coffee-----$7.25 with Veteran discount!

Evidently there's many greasy low quality food eaters, how they vote I have no idea
I wasn’t talking to you Dawg. I know you aren’t a moron….But the idiots who crowd into McDonalds for a crappy greasy burger, greasy fries and a shitty drink for $15 are morons.

Zam-Zam

Senator
"Crappy right wing social media sources" are, of course, no better than crappy left wing social media sources.

:)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I wasn’t talking to you Dawg. I know you aren’t a moron….But the idiots who crowd into McDonalds for a crappy greasy burger, greasy fries and a shitty drink for $15 are morons.
and they refer to it as 'Mickey D's'

We got a bigger problem presently
Cost Of Living In The US Is Much Higher Than Pre-Pandemic Levels: Report (msn.com)
someone needs tell the CIC you don't Salute without a Lid on
WATCH: Biden shifts blame away from administration after admitting prices 'still too high' (msn.com)

Maybe everyone should have a wood stove especially an outside water stove

Last edited:

Jack4freedom

Governor
and they refer to it as 'Mickey D's'

We got a bigger problem presently
Cost Of Living In The US Is Much Higher Than Pre-Pandemic Levels: Report (msn.com)
someone needs tell the CIC you don't Salute without a Lid on
WATCH: Biden shifts blame away from administration after admitting prices 'still too high' (msn.com)

Maybe everyone should have a wood stove especially an outside water stove
Who is your choice to replace Biden next November? So far, out of all who are presently running, Chris Christie is the only qualified candidate. I think he has the intelligence, experience and character to be a fine President. The rest are Trump ass lickers…no guts.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Who is your choice to replace Biden next November? So far, out of all who are presently running, Chris Christie is the only qualified candidate. I think he has the intelligence, experience and character to be a fine President. The rest are Trump ass lickers…no guts.
Well, Anybody but Biden and Dems don't want Harris and there's not many running against Biden and his $71 million and makes me wonder how much of that is Chinese money? Christy is a four time loser and polling back in the pack and now the Koch group just endorsed Haley so Christy has a harder row to hoe, I damn sure wouldn't vote for him or Trump.

Long way until Nov 2024 and presently all I want it to do is warm up, down in the teens here in the mornings and rain screwed up planting wheat and cover crops.

TBLee

Governor
Im not jumping on any trains. Biden is the President until January 20, 2025. Until there is a better choice produced by either party or a strong independent candidate with a plan I support him. Unlike you I do not believe Biden has caused these serious problems you speak of but rather he inherited some huge problems and has been handed more as his term has proceeded. If he runs against Trump I will vote for him and hope he gets things turned around. Your simpleton attitude suggesting that all our problems are Biden’s fault and that he and his team are a failure tells me all I need to know about you. Typical right wing hack who voted twice for Trump and probably will again.

BTW: Our Country is not a mess when compared to most countries in the world. Our economic recovery since COVID has been way better than other major countries. GOP whiners are running around like Chicken Little screaming that the sky is falling because their ass hole criminal hero got tossed out of the White House and now appears to be heading for the BIG HOUSE. We have survived far worse economic turn downs in my lifetime and we have always pulled out of them.
Yes..I do believe President Biden and his administration are partly responsible for the issues that our country is now facing. My feelings in regards to Joe Biden in the failures have absolutely nothing to do with any past president. You were the one that fixated on Donald Trump instead of facing the reality of the damage the Biden Administration has done to our country. You can continue to wear your blinders but it is apparent many Americans are seeing the truth about where our country currently is at and how we got here.