• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A Dreamers Enchantment

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
After having this dream about 4 years ago.. it still makes me reflect and ponder on what it meant.. This poem doesn't do justice to the beautiful dream I experienced.. All I can add is -- it was like a 3D scene from a movie...

Entirely an amateur as you can tell.. and I should have spent more time on composing it.. :nod: :D

Dreamers Enchantment

Deep sleep that night my dream unveiled
I-- standing high on a cliff

My sights held visions of a deep green valley
Beyond --
on and on
I could see

Natures’ supreme creations
Natural wonders lucid.

Lush green meadows
-- shady trees lining
grazing creatures of nature
Unfettered, time was no bother

Vivid scenery below, pristine and pure
While standing above -- mysterious valley held allure

My wonderment, all awe,
Delight, peaceful -- ceaseless ambient pleasure

Revealing scenes -- my enchanted dream could never measure.

MaryAnne

Governor
Wonderful Addy! I could just picture the scene. I printed that one. Hope Red Cloud sees it. You are a natural.

MaryAnne

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
:D Thanks to all of you.. for your kind words!! Strictly an amateur here.. but I love poetry regardless.

I love your poem, and I should have told you that weeks ago. It is a very visual experience, in my mind's eye. Filled with peace - my favorite thing. Time should never be a bother.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I love your poem, and I should have told you that weeks ago. It is a very visual experience, in my mind's eye. Filled with peace - my favorite thing. Time should never be a bother.
Thank..TW..n/p.. your comments meant so very much to me, esp. since you have so much talent. That was exactly my intention.. to have the reader experience my enchanted dream!!.. Thanks again..TW! :D

That is a beautiful piece of poetry, Addy! Wonderfully evocative.

In a way, it reminded me of a passage from Tolkien's Lord of the Rings. In the movie, ['The Return of the King'], it is the scene where Gandalf is describing to the hobbit Peregrin Took, what life after death is like. In the book, the passage occurs near the very end of the same book, when the description is of the land the voyagers will encounter after they crossed the ocean to the west of Middle-Earth.