• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A Fetus AT 6 Weeks, Possible Heartbeat, Vs. What Repubs Think A 6-Week Fetus Looks Like

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yep that's what a fetus looks like at 6 weeks. I guess you finally caught up on your biology classes? I thought you professed yesterday that you were one of the smartest around yet seemingly you're still confused as to what a fetus is

llovejim

Current Champion
Yep that's what a fetus looks like at 6 weeks. I guess you finally caught up on your biology classes? I thought you professed yesterday that you were one of the smartest around yet seemingly you're still confused as to what a fetus is
no, read it again, sport. this is what one really is vs what republicans apparently think it is. if that is above you, get some passing 3rd grader to read what it says and then take a couple of days trying to explain it to you -here is the headline again-

A Fetus AT 6 Weeks, Possible Heartbeat, Vs. What Repubs Think A 6-Week Fetus Looks Like

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
that is not a baby. it cannot think, it cannot feel, it is less conscious than even the most ignorant trump voter.
Cool.

What is it potentially.... Go ahead fire your intellectual cannons...

A. A toaster
B. A brick
C. Other

What will it become?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
no, read it again, sport. this is what one really is vs what republicans apparently think it is. if that is above you, get some passing 3rd grader to read what it says and then take a couple of days trying to explain it to you -here is the headline again-

It's funny, but the educated know that's silliness.

Anyway...quiz out there for you..

Is a fetus a toaster? Duck? Turpentine can?

D

Deleted member 21794

that is not a baby. it cannot think, it cannot feel, it is less conscious than even the most ignorant trump voter.
So in other words, it's pretty much like a DemocRAT. You're still a human being. And speaking of ignorant, names are capitalized.

But using your *logic* there are many human beings that fit your criteria and therefore should be put to death. THINK.

llovejim

Current Champion
If a di m found one on mars, would they have discovered "life" in space?

According to science I mean...….
what do you think? something with no brain would not be alive...what part of that do you not understand? this fetus outside the mother's womb would wither and cease to exist within minutes due to it NOT HAVING ANY FUNCTION BRAIN, NO FUNCTIONING INTERNAL ORGANS, EXCEPT A HEART, WHICH DEVELOPS BEFORE EVEN THE EYELIDS DO!! that is not being alive....nobody is claiming this is not significant, that mothers should not even take any time and consideration before ending this tiny fetus' chance at developing in another 16 weeks or so into a human being, but it is a lie to say it is alive at this time in its development. IT IS FREAKING SCIENCE...YOU CAN'T DENY IT.

D

Deleted member 21794

Having carried two beautiful baby girls in my womb, I can tell you what it was like. I knew at 6 weeks that my baby was growing, and being nurtured by all the decision that I made. It was then and will always be the most amazing part of my life.
Thanks for that. But on Jim's planet, all you mothers who've felt your babies grow and kick are stupid for referring to that blob of cells as a baby. Jim knows better than you. Honest! o_O

llovejim

Current Champion
So in other words, it's pretty much like a DemocRAT. You're still a human being. And speaking of ignorant, names are capitalized.

But using your *logic* there are many human beings that fit your criteria and therefore should be put to death. THINK.
It is hard to believe how hard you must be trying to believe something so stupid. no, people without functioning brains ARE DEAD...you cannot put someone to death who is not alive...what part of that do somehow not get?

D

Deleted member 21794

what do you think? something with no brain would not be alive...what part of that do you not understand? this fetus outside the mother's womb would wither and cease to exist within minutes due to it NOT HAVING ANY FUNCTION BRAIN, NO FUNCTIONING INTERNAL ORGANS, EXCEPT A HEART, WHICH DEVELOPS BEFORE EVEN THE EYELIDS DO!! that is not being alive....nobody is claiming this is not significant, that mothers should not even take any time and consideration before ending this tiny fetus' chance at developing in another 16 weeks or so into a human being, but it is a lie to say it is alive at this time in its development. IT IS FREAKING SCIENCE...YOU CAN'T DENY IT.
Death is determined by when someone's heart stops beating, correct?

llovejim

Current Champion
Thanks for that. But on Jim's planet, all you mothers who've felt your babies grow and kick are stupid for referring to that blob of cells as a baby. Jim knows better than you. Honest! o_O
Without a functioning brain it is not alive, any more than an adult without a consistent brain pattern is alive, by medical definition...THAT IS THE DEFINITION OF DEATH...even if the heart is still beating...how did every trump voter, anti-choice person somehow not take enough biology to know what constitutes death?

llovejim

Current Champion
Death is determined by when someone's heart stops beating, correct?
nope. if a person died when their heart stops beating, but their brain was still functioning, there would be no efforts to shock their heart into beating again...are you saying people can be alive once dead? every person who has had a heart transplant DIED according to your definition, and yet lived for decades after in most cases.

D

Deleted member 21794

It is hard to believe how hard you must be trying to believe something so stupid. no, people without functioning brains ARE DEAD...you cannot put someone to death who is not alive...what part of that do somehow not get?
How does a heart beat without a functioning brain when the medulla regulates such functions?

Dino

Russian Asset
These are the caretakers and lovers of trees who can’t admit a living thing inside a woman matters or has rights. Figure that one out.

D

Deleted member 21794

nope. if a person died when their heart stops beating, but their brain was still functioning, there would be no efforts to shock their heart into beating again...are you saying people can be alive once dead? every person who has had a heart transplant DIED according to your definition, and yet lived for decades after in most cases.
What happens when the heart stops beating?

llovejim

Current Champion
It's funny, but the educated know that's silliness.

Anyway...quiz out there for you..

Is a fetus a toaster? Duck? Turpentine can?
it is just as alive at this stage as it is when the sperm first fertilizes the egg.....if republicans think it is okay to "kill" a fetus before a heartbeat at 6 weeks, how are they more moral than anyone who is pro-choice up to the point the fetus actually becomes alive, once a functioning brain and central nervous system develops, and consciousness first occurs?