• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A game to play

Boltlady

Mayor
The following was developed at the Naval War College. It was released yesterday. You may find it's particulars interesting.

1 Apr 2020
Military.com | By Hope Hodge Seck
An infectious disease breaks out in a densely populated metropolis and is spreading rapidly, causing respiratory failure and death in its victims. As local containment and response mechanisms break down and cases multiply, it becomes clear that a global response -- spanning governments, humanitarian organizations, health agencies and the military -- will be required.
That scenario is not a condensed narrative of the COVID-19 pandemic that currently has much of the globe on lockdown. Rather, it's the premise of a war game run last September by the Naval War College (NWC) in Newport, Rhode Island. And its findings -- released in summary format Wednesday -- reveal prescient and sometimes troubling parallels to the real-world response effort that continues today.

Called Urban Outbreak 2019, the war game involved 50 experts who spent two days coordinating response, containment and messaging efforts around the notional pandemic. Some of the conclusions, such as the way forced mass quarantine can backfire and trigger additional disease spread, and how the mortality rate is better than the overall number of disease cases in assessing the scale of an outbreak -- have been proved out through the response to the novel coronavirus.
Other insights specific to the military's response also hit home.

If you click on the part that says "released in summary format" from the 2nd paragraph it should take you to the whole PDF put out by the Naval War College on the thing. Its looks pretty familiar to me for something they were playing back in last September!!!!

(If the link doesn't work I'll try to figure out how to get it out there)

The following was developed at the Naval War College. It was released yesterday. You may find it's particulars interesting.

1 Apr 2020
Military.com | By Hope Hodge Seck
An infectious disease breaks out in a densely populated metropolis and is spreading rapidly, causing respiratory failure and death in its victims. As local containment and response mechanisms break down and cases multiply, it becomes clear that a global response -- spanning governments, humanitarian organizations, health agencies and the military -- will be required.
That scenario is not a condensed narrative of the COVID-19 pandemic that currently has much of the globe on lockdown. Rather, it's the premise of a war game run last September by the Naval War College (NWC) in Newport, Rhode Island. And its findings -- released in summary format Wednesday -- reveal prescient and sometimes troubling parallels to the real-world response effort that continues today.

Called Urban Outbreak 2019, the war game involved 50 experts who spent two days coordinating response, containment and messaging efforts around the notional pandemic. Some of the conclusions, such as the way forced mass quarantine can backfire and trigger additional disease spread, and how the mortality rate is better than the overall number of disease cases in assessing the scale of an outbreak -- have been proved out through the response to the novel coronavirus.
Other insights specific to the military's response also hit home.

If you click on the part that says "released in summary format" from the 2nd paragraph it should take you to the whole PDF put out by the Naval War College on the thing. Its looks pretty familiar to me for something they were playing back in last September!!!!

(If the link doesn't work I'll try to figure out how to get it out there)
The link worked but I couldn't work find 'released in summery format'' - the question I ask here is 'Who is in charge of your military?'

Boltlady

Mayor
The link worked but I couldn't work find 'released in summery format'' - the question I ask here is 'Who is in charge of your military?'
The other day I put up a post about how the CFR runs everything in the world. That very likely includes our military. It's the home of all the puppet masters.

The thing that I found of such interest is the fact that the whole scenario, as usual, had been all worked out in advance. When 9/11 happened it was revealed that there had been a whole miniature of the twin towers set up in one of Prez Clinton's offices showing what would happen if planes crashed into them. When the Boston Marathon bombing happened it seems that there was a parallel scenario occurring nearby. In fact, when you look into any of the major traumatic events you find that similar scenarios have been played out close by.

This one is no different.

voyager

4Q2247365
The reason for War Colleges is to contemplate as many possibilities as possible. And Everything is seen from the military point of view.

The other day I put up a post about how the CFR runs everything in the world. That very likely includes our military. It's the home of all the puppet masters.

The thing that I found of such interest is the fact that the whole scenario, as usual, had been all worked out in advance. When 9/11 happened it was revealed that there had been a whole miniature of the twin towers set up in one of Prez Clinton's offices showing what would happen if planes crashed into them. When the Boston Marathon bombing happened it seems that there was a parallel scenario occurring nearby. In fact, when you look into any of the major traumatic events you find that similar scenarios have been played out close by.

Ditto in Europe over every 'terrorist attack'.

Our Militaries fight for the monied ones - Empire - but it hides behind lies.

Boltlady

Mayor
Our Militaries fight for the monied ones - Empire - but it hides behind lies.
General Smedley Butler alerted people to that fact with his book "War is a Racket" that he wrote in 1935. He was a double Medal of Honer winner along with other awards and was highly regarded. Even so his warnings haven't stuck with enough people.

The 'games' continue.

General Smedley Butler alerted people to that fact with his book "War is a Racket" that he wrote in 1935. He was a double Medal of Honer winner along with other awards and was highly regarded. Even so his warnings haven't stuck with enough people.

The 'games' continue.
It was always us against them - we forgot but they didn't.