• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A great read and true that Covid will not go away as long as we are Divided

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
If we stay divided, we'll never defeat COVID | TheHill

No truer words have been written in a long time

United we Stand
Divided we Fall

Our enemies must be loving our divisions
From your article:

"A fully vaccinated and boosted patient is much less likely to end up in a hospital, where our health care heroes are already overwhelmed. But this reality is true for someone who has recently recovered from COVID as well: The vaccine also clearly decreases your risk of the problematic symptoms of “Long COVID,” including cognitive difficulties and lung or heart problems — another big reason that everyone who is eligible for the vaccine should take it. "

PNWest agrees.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Finally an article that speaks the truth, hopefully more will get vaccinated and I have yet to hear of the brains melting - anyone got a link yet?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Finally an article that speaks the truth, hopefully more will get vaccinated and I have yet to hear of the brains melting - anyone got a link yet?
Vaccinated are still testing Positive and some multi-times

the 3rd jab is useless against Omicron

PNWest

Vaccinated are still testing Positive and some multi-times

the 3rd jab is useless against Omicron
Did you even read your own article? Damn @Dawg - even you can do better than that. Your article clearly states:

"A fully vaccinated and boosted patient is much less likely to end up in a hospital, where our health care heroes are already overwhelmed. But this reality is true for someone who has recently recovered from COVID as well: The vaccine also clearly decreases your risk of the problematic symptoms of “Long COVID,” including cognitive difficulties and lung or heart problems — another big reason that everyone who is eligible for the vaccine should take it. "

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So you're saying Joe must go
Really? That is what you are hoping I meant? Trump is still running around spewing the bullshit that the elections can't be trusted, that Joe is not really the president, that 80 million of us didn't vote for Biden.

You have right wingers blaming Biden for their own failure to get vaccinated or to mask.
They threaten school board members for trying to get kids to wear masks and that is somehow characterized as mere disagreement and Biden catches hell because the FBI investigates threats on peoples lives.

I'm saying Trump and the Trumplicans need to STFU. They need to quit pushing people out of the party for disagreeing with Trump. They need to quit trying to take control of elections....

PNWest

Really? That is what you are hoping I meant? Trump is still running around spewing the bullshit that the elections can't be trusted, that Joe is not really the president, that 80 million of us didn't vote for Biden.

You have right wingers blaming Biden for their own failure to get vaccinated or to mask.
They threaten school board members for trying to get kids to wear masks and that is somehow characterized as mere disagreement and Biden catches hell because the FBI investigates threats on peoples lives.

I'm saying Trump and the Trumplicans need to STFU. They need to quit pushing people out of the party for disagreeing with Trump. They need to quit trying to take control of elections....
It is really very simple:

Republicans are scum

Bugsy McGurk

President
Did you even read your own article? Damn @Dawg - even you can do better than that. Your article clearly states:

Some covidiots don’t seem to realize there’s a huge difference between “testing positive” and dying.

Bugsy McGurk

President

They engage in divisive rhetoric 24/7 and then wail about the divisiveness.

They just can’t be taken seriously.