• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A greed driven blabber mouth is about to leave office

Would Trump would exchange US secrets to our adversaries for finanical gain after he leaves office.

• Total voters

Spamature

President
I have always maintained that above all I believe Donald J Trump is a traitor who sold out this nation for his own benefit.

Now his most valuable asset upon leaving office is right under that crazy comb over of his.

What would the Russian's Chinese, and the Saudis pay for the kind of intel he possesses ?

Billions is not out of the realm of possibilities.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The greed driven blabber mouth is dead...long live the greed driven blabber mouth!

Spamature

President
The greed driven blabber mouth is dead...long live the greed driven blabber mouth!
I trust Biden just as I trusted the other 44 previous POTUS to take out nation's secrets to the grave.

I trust Trump to take them straight to the Bank of China and use them as collateral against his outstanding loans.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Trump can and should never be trusted to do the right thing. It's not in his DNA.
Trump's past conduct and in the present more than proves it.
The USA has a scary situation to contend with when Trump exits the W.H. for good, that's for certain re: our national security!

Trump can and should never be trusted to do the right thing. It's not in his DNA.
The USA has a scary situation to contend with when Trump exits the W.H. for good, that's for certain re: our national security!
He has weakened America, damaged our credibility, emboldened our enemies and alarmed our allies. He is going to leave office with a trove of classified insight and he's an unstable, self aggrandizing clown.
It's a very bad situation. Electing a circus performer as president was a horrible idea in the first place.

Last edited:

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Trump likes the power of having info he can use against others for his personal benefit. The FBI and our Intel agencies will be watching him closely to see if he discloses classified info to our enemies. Wouldn't the charge be TREASON?

Spamature

President
Trump likes the power of having info he can use against others for his personal benefit. The FBI and our Intel agencies will be watching him closely to see if he discloses classified info to our enemies. Wouldn't the charge be TREASON?
His SS detail should be ordered to be with him at all times and wear a wire to boot.

Spamature

President
Look at his track record in office so far.
  • Disclosed the location of our nuclear sub off NK

• Let guest at Mar a Logo film maps and meetings during a crisis with NK.

• He disclosed that Israel had a agent planted in ISIS's bomb making operation.

• Disclosed spy satellites over Iran that allowed its orbit pattern and flyover times to be deduced.

• Disclosed the US's advanced nuclear weapons program to Bob Woodward.

• Disclose information and identity of the terroristsuspects and the bombs used against Britain while the man hunt was still ongoing.

• Reveal the faces and location of Seal Team 5 in a twitter pic.

The list goes on...

Last edited:
Look at his track record in office so far.
  • Disclosed the location of our nuclear sub off NK

• Let guest at Mar a Logo film maps and meetings during a crisis with NK.

• He disclosed that Israel had a agent planted in ISIS's bomb making operation.

• Disclosed spy satellites over Iran that allowed its orbit pattern and flyover times to be deduced.

• Disclosed the US's advanced nuclear weapons program to Bob Woodward.

• Disclose information of the terrorist and the bombs used against Britain while the man hunt was still ongoing.

• Reveal the faces and location of Seal Team 5 in a twitter pic.

The list goes on...
He also appointed his airhead daughter and weasel son-in-law to be "senior advisors". God only knows what those two idiots had access to.

Spamature

President
He also appointed his airhead daughter and weasel son-in-law to be "senior advisors". God only knows what those two idiots had access to.
I don't think Jared ever got his security clearance. If he did it was because Trump flouted procedure, abused his power, and just bestowed it upon him.

I don't think Jared ever got his security clearance. If he did it was because Trump flouted procedure, abused his power, and just bestowed it upon him.
It doesn't matter. Trump was probably bragging openly about all of the classified information he has access to in order to impress many people. That's his routine. Who knows what kind of breaches he has committed.

Spamature

President
It doesn't matter. Trump was probably bragging openly about all of the classified information he has access to in order to impress many people. That's his routine. Who knows what kind of breaches he has committed.
That's why his SS detail once he is out of office needs to be mic'd up. They are going to have to do double duty as intelligence agents just keep us safe from him.

That's why his SS detail once he is out of office needs to be mic'd up. They are going to have to do double duty as intelligence agents just keep us safe from him.
Yes. As soon as they all recover from Covid. He infected dozens of them through his childish stunts.

Spamature

President
Yes. As soon as they all recover from Covid. He infected dozens of them through his childish stunts.
LOL !
OMG, I forgot about Super Spreader in Chief thinning out the ranks with is Election Infection Tour.

His new SS code name should be Typhoid Harry.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
He has weakened America, damaged our credibility, emboldened our enemies and alarmed our allies. He is going to leave office with a trove of classified insight and he's an unstable, self aggrandizing clown.
It's a very bad situation. Electing a circus performer as president was a horrible idea in the first place.
All you stated is true is true. Loose lips sink ships...:rolleyes:
I am just trying to remember if there's any instances of class and integrity displayed by Trump befitting a president.
There could be a few times and I missed the occasions.
Conceding to Biden and gracefully inviting him into the W.H. could be a rare chance for him to actually show some class and be presidential.
His legacy these days appears to be quite unbecoming.

All you stated is true is true. Loose lips sink ships...:rolleyes:
I am just trying to remember if there's any instances of class and integrity displayed by Trump befitting a president.
There could be a few times and I missed the occasions.
Conceding to Biden and gracefully inviting him into the W.H. could be a rare chance for him to actually show some class and be presidential.
His legacy these days appears to be quite unbecoming.
I don't think anyone on Earth thought for one minute he was going to go out with grace and dignity. It's just not in his playbook.