• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A legal precedent has been established.

NightSwimmer

Senator
Hi Night, Well, I prayed a lot until I discovered that the decisions have been made by a power much greater than anything we have ever seen. I think you must accept what confronts you. That's what Zimmerman did.
Courtroom decisions are made by a jury and the legal limitations within which they decide cases are written by the state legislature. If a "higher power" made those decisions, then we wouldn't need legislatures nor courtrooms.

The American people have to accept the outcome of this trial. That's how our system works. They didn't have to accept the Sanford Police Department's failure to investigate this shooting -- and they didn't. If the people of Florida don't like what their legislature has been doing, then they'll have an opportunity to address that at the ballot box.

S

squareshot

Hi Night, well if you believe there is nothing after life, then anyone who breaks the laws will get away with it. But if you believe as I do, that there is more to come, the worst punishment may also come to the un-convicted guilty.

S

squareshot

That's why I recommend a solid kill shot. Dead lips tell no tales.
Sorry, but those dead lips belonged to a human being who never had his day in court. No one should ever die over stupidity. Do not shoot unless you intend to kill.

NightSwimmer

Senator
Hi Night, well if you believe there is nothing after life, then anyone who breaks the laws will get away with it. But if you believe as I do, that there is more to come, the worst punishment may also come to the un-convicted guilty.

Simply choosing to believe something doesn't make it so.
It would be nice, I suppose, if life were as simple as that.