• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A lesson in why you don't know things you think you know.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
WHEN ARE YOU people PUTTING HUNTER IN JAIL ALREADY, geezus what is the damn holdup ! Is this yet another Bengazi nothingburger with lettuce, mayo and cheese ?
I saw Hannity was still " exposing" Hunter last night as I was flipping channels - yessir !
smelly cheese, curdled mayo and limp lettuce...BYOB (bring your own beef) burger.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I suspect the same time Trump goes to jail. Such silliness…
"Lock her up" a familiar chant?

Trump broke the law by putting a hold on the Ukrainian aid, even if it can't be proven that it was blackmail to get Zelensky to announce an investigation. The law required he notify congress two weeks prior to a hold on an appropriation. He escaped impeachment only by partisan votes by republican senators.

He called election officials in several states, seeking to persuade them to invent votes for him or to disallow votes for Biden. How is that not illegal?

He called a mob to DC on Jan 6. Why not the weekend before? If the idea was to make their voices heard by congress....the 6th as too late to influence the count of electors.
Eastman's plan was to prevent completion of the count to allow Trump time to get republican legislatures to appoint pro-Trump electors. That makes him complicit in an attempted coup. He escaped impeachment only because so many republican senators said "well, he's leaving soon"....as if the crime didn't happen.

His other legal problems for tax fraud are probably only going to cost him money. His fraud related to the bribe paid to Daniels may not be criminal, but again may cost him a ton of money.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Nice job citing the GOVERNMENT position. Remember back when citizen’s didn’t simply regurgitate the government’s political statements as instructive or compelling…but were instead vigilant and independent? No more.

To quote Oprah, “Everyone is a Press Secretary! You are a Press Secretary, and you are a Press Secretary, and…”

Good grief.
It is a fact that the prosecutor heading up the investigation was
1. Appointed by Trump.
2. Is a republican.
3. Has not complained about the FBI impeding the investigation.

You avoid actually dealing with those facts by claiming every post related to a position contrary to yours is based on government disinformation.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The DOJ/FBI/IRS are targeting political opponents for the Democrats and covering for its members.

A country cannot be free with this level of corruption.
The fact is that crimes bring investigations. Quit electing people like Trump. His crimes required investigation.
Quit electing people like Jim Jordan. His bullshit investigations have nothing to do with anyone actually committing crimes, but are solely intended to get political points. Benghazi investigated 8 times. IRS investigation into the bungled congressional rules about political donations due to citizens united. Fast & Furious investigation into tracking straw buyers...

You continue to put blinders on when it comes to the scum of the republican party dividing the nation up into us vs them...and even contribute to it with your very partisan view of events.

Bla, bla, bla, bla……..More empty talk with nothing to back it up…..Suddenly the FBI which has always been a very conservative agency and most of it‘s agents were Republicans, (Comey, Mueller, Wray, Strzok,) turns into an arm of the Democratic Party so they can pick on poor innocent Donny Trump…..Pretty ridiculous on its face, wouldn‘t you agree.
It's only nothing for the apologist of the very corruption the country is now saddled with.

The same people who come here and declare the Durhams report a "opinion piece" and continue to lie about Russian Collusion, Twitter Files, Russian Disinformation, Biden family business...... despite everything we have learned. The very same useful idiots who cheer the political persecution that is J6.......... so please spare us...... I once again invite you to have sex with yourself at your earliest opportunity.

So what is your deal anyway, you just can't bear the fact that the people you support have repeatedly lied to you and are corrupt on a historic level......... or you are ok with the corruption because it keeps the shit sucking scumbags you support in power.

How often do you have your brown shirt laundered?

The fact is that crimes bring investigations. Quit electing people like Trump. His crimes required investigation.
Quit electing people like Jim Jordan. His bullshit investigations have nothing to do with anyone actually committing crimes, but are solely intended to get political points. Benghazi investigated 8 times. IRS investigation into the bungled congressional rules about political donations due to citizens united. Fast & Furious investigation into tracking straw buyers...

You continue to put blinders on when it comes to the scum of the republican party dividing the nation up into us vs them...and even contribute to it with your very partisan view of events.
You just keep lying away, what is it like to have ZERO integrity....

We know that the investigations into Trump were predicated on NOTHING...purely political in order to undermine his Presidency.

A coup by any other name, that is a FACT.. despite you lying EVERY SINGLE
F-CKING DAY about it......

Meanwhile back at the halls of injustice..... if you are Joe Biden and the FBI is sitting on evidence you accepted a bribe from a foreign power for a policy decision..................nothing to see.....FBI will refuse to turn it over........ Membership does have its benefits.....who better to keep you safe than the boys who installed Biden..........

I would like to invite you to go have sex with yourself at your earliest opportunity......

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You just keep lying away, what is it like to have ZERO integrity....

We know that the investigations into Trump were predicated on NOTHING...purely political in order to undermine his Presidency.

A coup by any other name, that is a FACT.. despite you lying EVERY SINGLE
F-CKING DAY about it......

Meanwhile back at the halls of injustice..... if you are Joe Biden and the FBI is sitting on evidence you accepted a bribe from a foreign power for a policy decision..................nothing to see.....FBI will refuse to turn it over........ Membership does have its benefits.....who better to keep you safe than the boys who installed Biden..........

I would like to invite you to go have sex with yourself at your earliest opportunity......
You repeat regularly that I lied..never seem to prove it.

Just once, prove it

middleview

President
Supporting Member
It's only nothing for the apologist of the very corruption the country is now saddled with.

The same people who come here and declare the Durhams report a "opinion piece" and continue to lie about Russian Collusion, Twitter Files, Russian Disinformation, Biden family business...... despite everything we have learned. The very same useful idiots who cheer the political persecution that is J6.......... so please spare us...... I once again invite you to have sex with yourself at your earliest opportunity.

So what is your deal anyway, you just can't bear the fact that the people you support have repeatedly lied to you and are corrupt on a historic level......... or you are ok with the corruption because it keeps the shit sucking scumbags you support in power.

How often do you have your brown shirt laundered?
Did Durham actually convict anyone of breaking any laws related to the investigation of the Russian actions in 2016 or whether or not the Trump campaign, in any way, encouraged or coordinated with the Russians. The Trump campaign turned over internal polling data, showing where they were polling well and where they were losing...I wonder what the thousands of Russian accounts on social media did then....did they focus on those states where Trump needed help? Would that constitute collusion to you?

As I've repeatedly pointed out to you, there is nothing in the Twitter files that supports your accusation that the FBI told either Twitter or Facebook to censor the laptop story.

You keep blabbing about the Biden businesses, but ignore the money Trump got from Turkey or the more than $150 million in new business in foreign countries that the Trump family brought in from 2017 to 2021....That was above suspicion, right?

Whining about the indictments and prosecution of people who breached police lines, attacked police, broke windows and doors and attempted to capture members of congress is pretty interesting....Is it your position that anyone committing acts of violence for a political purpose should be above the law? Would you also say that people who rioted in 2020 should be released from jail? Immune to prosecution...because it was political?

Now we have a recording of Trump talking about the documents he stole from the White House, admitting he knew he had them and discussing how he could keep from returning them...that was before they were subpoenaed. That shows intent...and is violation of the Espionage act. He lied to you. He claimed the FBI planted those documents. Now he says he had the right to keep them.

How can you avoid reality?

You repeat regularly that I lied..never seem to prove it.

Just once, prove it
I have proved it countless times, basically if you are writing you are lying.

Pick a topic, you ARE still lying about it, from Russian Collusion to the Twitter Files, your defense of a historic level of corruption is nauseating.

Ohhhhh...... I almost forgot.....ummm... what is a FD-1023? inquiring minds would like to know....

Did Durham actually convict anyone of breaking any laws related to the investigation of the Russian actions in 2016 or whether or not the Trump campaign, in any way, encouraged or coordinated with the Russians. The Trump campaign turned over internal polling data, showing where they were polling well and where they were losing...I wonder what the thousands of Russian accounts on social media did then....did they focus on those states where Trump needed help? Would that constitute collusion to you?

As I've repeatedly pointed out to you, there is nothing in the Twitter files that supports your accusation that the FBI told either Twitter or Facebook to censor the laptop story.

You keep blabbing about the Biden businesses, but ignore the money Trump got from Turkey or the more than $150 million in new business in foreign countries that the Trump family brought in from 2017 to 2021....That was above suspicion, right?

Whining about the indictments and prosecution of people who breached police lines, attacked police, broke windows and doors and attempted to capture members of congress is pretty interesting....Is it your position that anyone committing acts of violence for a political purpose should be above the law? Would you also say that people who rioted in 2020 should be released from jail? Immune to prosecution...because it was political?

Now we have a recording of Trump talking about the documents he stole from the White House, admitting he knew he had them and discussing how he could keep from returning them...that was before they were subpoenaed. That shows intent...and is violation of the Espionage act. He lied to you. He claimed the FBI planted those documents. Now he says he had the right to keep them.

How can you avoid reality?
YAWN....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I have proved it countless times, basically if you are writing you are lying.

Pick a topic, you ARE still lying about it, from Russian Collusion to the Twitter Files, your defense of a historic level of corruption is nauseating.

Ohhhhh...... I almost forgot.....ummm... what is a FD-1023? inquiring minds would like to know....

No you haven't....you can claim you have but in each and every case it amounts to your opinion and nothing more...

Start with this.
Did Trump break the law when he put a hold on the aid for Ukraine...I posted the info from the GAO saying he did. Feel free...prove me wrong.