• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A literal imbecile

God of War

Governor
The top elected official of a premier global nation is demonstrating in extremely stark terms how the left is about rulership. It never enters their minds to govern. They are about diktat.

An honest to God imbecile believes he has the intellectual capacity to make medical decisions for all the citizens of his nation. To make individuals compromise on their freedom of conscience, to make them take an experimental gene therapy injection. What can't the monarchical left not compel you to do, to think, to say? Absolutely nothing.

Free men better start making their plans.

Last edited:

God of War

Governor
We all know the nature of the beast. We see it and ignore it.

Like the springbok that takes to the herd sees the hyena and prances away knowing but hoping to be eaten last.

God of War

Governor
The lack of discernment is disconcerting. Not knowing and understanding the nature of Covid, the progression of pandemics, the problem with the mRNA shots, the positive aspects of masking, the capacity for evil of the CCP, and the consequences of the Ukranian issue with Putin to mention a few of the most salient issues of the times.

This shit isn't even darkly funny anymore. It is nihilistic in the extreme. It beggars belief. You can communicate with people of all ages who are so enfeebled they can't listen. Tell people nuanced indisputable truths and they faint standing and proceed in autonomic impulses alone pretending to be fully functional beings of the mind - i.e. h0mo sapiens. Pets are more sapient than modern hom0 addled. ha ha

I'm not even mildly pissed anymore. I'm not woke. I'm actually awake. If I was Buddhist I'd say I've reached enlightenment. Give it a try, you'll like it.

Last edited: