• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A Look at the different standards for public gatherings in regards to COVID

Mr. Friscus

Governor
According to the left, Democrats, and media...

BAD, DANGEROUS, GRANDMA-KILLING
- Shut down protests (Mostly republicans and Conservatives)
- Trump rallies (All republicans and Conservatives)
- Sturgis gatherings (Mostly republicans and Conservatives)

A-OK, RESPONSIBLE, NECESSARY
- George Floyd protests (Mostly Democrats and Leftists)
- Celebration of Biden's presidential victory (All Democrats and Leftists)
- Chicago rock festivals (Mostly Democrats and Leftists)
- Barack Obama birthday bashes (All Democrats and Leftists)

Gosh, no trend here.

Can anyone explain why Biden, Democrats, Fauci, etc. have different standards for gatherings based on who is attending them?

Bugsy McGurk

President

Gosh, no trend here.

Can anyone explain why Biden, Democrats, Fauci, etc. have different standards for gatherings based on who is attending them?
They don’t.

Bugsy McGurk

President
They do.

Fauci was just out bashing the outdoor event Sturgis while ignoring Obama's maskless indoor birthday bash.

Meanwhile, Show me where Biden or any Democrat lectured and condemned the BLM summer protests/riots as they did the government shutdown protests.

You can't.
Let’s start with your first apples and oranges comparison.

Sturgis is the ultimate superspreader, consisting of tens of thousands of people, many unvaccinated and virtually all unmasked, testing virtually non-existent, with many activities occurring indoors, in crowded bars and restaurants. The perfect environment for spreading Covid.

Obama’s 60 birthday party was undertaken under extremely cautious conditions, including vaccinated people, thorough testing, and in open air (in a tent). Even with all those precautions, the attendee list was slashed as the event approached, so as to increase spacing and reduce risk.

Things you view as “the same” are, in fact, dramatically different.

Right?

Mr. Friscus

Governor

Sturgis is the ultimate superspreader, consisting of tens of thousands of people, many unvaccinated and virtually all unmasked, testing virtually non-existent, with many activities occurring indoors, in crowded bars and restaurants. The perfect environment for spreading Covid.

Obama’s 60 birthday party was undertaken under extremely cautious conditions, including vaccinated people, thorough testing, and in open air (in a tent). Even with all those precautions, the attendee list was slashed as the event approached, so as to increase spacing and reduce risk.

Right?
So you have the same people who are demanding we mask up children in schools and mask up indoors even if vaccinated.. those people partying indoors, unmasked, at Obama's B-day party.. and you see no problems.

LOL

Meanwhile, Sturgis can easily be compared to the George Floyd riots/protests, the Biden celebrations, and the Rock Festival.

Why were those okay but Sturgis isn't?

Mr. Friscus

Governor
I saw the videos of the party. It was not "extremely cautious"... It was a normal party.. well, as normal as a multi-millionaire's party can be.

Meanwhile, there were hundreds of people in closed quarters, shouting to talk over loud music.

Sounds like a superspreader to me.. no?

Bugsy McGurk

President
So you have the same people who are demanding we mask up children in schools and mask up indoors even if vaccinated.. those people partying indoors, unmasked, at Obama's B-day party.. and you see no problems.

LOL

Meanwhile, Sturgis can easily be compared to the George Floyd riots/protests, the Biden celebrations, and the Rock Festival.

There’s no point discussing things with you. You just ignored everything I said and spun the same yarns. You’re too dishonest for rational conversation.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

LOL

let's compare it with the Chicago Music Fest the other weekend with 100,000 attending daily for 3 days.......

Bugs has never been to Sturgis

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Right?
Sturgis is open air. I giant white circus tent is not open air.

Why are leftists so putridly evil and dishonest?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Sturgis is open air. I giant white circus tent is not open air.

Why are leftists so putridly evil and dishonest?
An absurd lie. As I said, and you wingers ignored, much of Sturgis takes place in crowded bars and restaurants. The perfect superspreader event.

I also thoroughly discussed the conditions at Obama’s 60th birthday party, which you wingers also ignored.

You GOP cultists just can’t stray beyond your dishonest talking points.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
An absurd lie. As I said, and you wingers ignored, much of Sturgis takes place in crowded bars and restaurants. The perfect superspreader event.

I also thoroughly discussed the conditions at Obama’s 60th birthday party, which you wingers also ignored.

Nope. Unmasked effeminate Nancies and twinks dancing a conga line in a circus tent is not open air…while Sturgis, SD is indeed outdoors.

Anyhoo, back to your kneeling at the loins of all DNC dudes…

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Let's see you whine the same for 2 of your Queens

I'm betting you run like a cat with it's tail on fire

Bugsy McGurk

President
Nope. Unmasked effeminate Nancies and twinks dancing a conga line in a circus tent is not open air…while Sturgis, SD is indeed outdoors.

Anyhoo, back to your kneeling at the loins of all DNC dudes…
Damn. You say nothing new - you still ignore what I said and repeat your lies - but what’s up with that random “gay talk”? Your many psychoses and neuroses could stump the best shrinks in Vienna.

;-)

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Gosh, no trend here.

Bad:
No masks. 40% refuse to be vaccinated. No tests.

Good:
mostly masked. High numbers of vaccinations. Mandatory tests.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
gee...are there more people going to sturgis than Obama's party?
Fewer "Birthday Bitch"/s and fewer than at Chicago Music Fest the the other weekend

Run your lil' self up to Sturgis and get in those bikers faces........I bet you don't have the nads to do that.......:) hell, you're scared to have care takers take you outside for some sunshine