• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A majority of GOP candidates (299!) are election deniers

Bugsy McGurk

President
Think about how insane that is. There is no evidence that Trump won the election, and all evidence is to the contrary, not to mention 60+ court cases, etc., but a majority of GOP candidates are election deniers. A majority of them!

In case anyone is wondering how truly ill the nation is. Well, the GOP half of the nation anyway.

Wow.

From the link:

“Election denialism is a form of corruption,” said Ruth Ben-Ghiat, the author of “Strongmen: Mussolini to the Present” and a historian at New York University. “The party has now institutionalized this form of lying, this form of rejection of results. So it’s institutionalized illegal activity. These politicians are essentially conspiring to make party dogma the idea that it’s possible to reject certified results.”

Yup. The nation is dead, and Trump killed it.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Think about how insane that is. There is no evidence that Trump won the election, and all evidence is to the contrary, not to mention 60+ court cases, etc., but a majority of GOP candidates are election deniers. A majority of them!

In case anyone is wondering how truly ill the nation is. Well, the GOP half of the nation anyway.

Wow.

What’s the percentage of Democrats who can’t or won’t define what a woman is…or that thinks dudes have babies?

Oops…there goes the OTHER “half of the nation”.

We’re poised for great things here in the USA.

Bugsy McGurk

President
What’s the percentage of Democrats who can’t or won’t define what a woman is…or that thinks dudes have babies?

Any comment on the topic?

As if.

;-)

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Any comment on the topic?

As if.

;-)
Sure. You may infer from “oops, there goes the other half as well” as acknowledgement that the first half referred to is indeed “gone”. Ahh, the powers of deduction…

Our politics is hosed. Our politicians are hosed. Our parties are hosed. Our voting public is hosed. Any further dumbing down and we will be a single-cell life form.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Which democrstic candidates could you be talking about?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Sure. You may infer from “oops, there goes the other half as well” as acknowledgement that the first half referred to is indeed “gone”. Ahh, the powers of deduction…

Our politics is hosed. Our politicians are hosed. Our parties are hosed. Our voting public is hosed. Any further dumbing down and we will be a single-cell life form.
You’re the worst kind of shameless GOP hack. You’re a VERY boring shameless GOP hack. You refuse to even discuss the absolute insanity of the GOP revealed by the linked piece. You just start babbling about something else. As democracy goes down the tubes.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

You are already there

RickWA

Snagglesooth
You’re the worst kind of shameless GOP hack. You’re a VERY boring shameless GOP hack. You refuse to even discuss the absolute insanity of the GOP revealed by the linked piece. You just start babbling about something else. As democracy goes down the tubes.
So I’ve now twice affirmed it, noting our doom as one party is significantly election “deniers”
(as you like to call it), while the other thinks dudes give birth and it cannot define “woman”. What’s worse, we have citizens like you…who cannot fathom anything - even after having it reiterated several times.

Yep. Morons abound. Nitey.

Bugsy McGurk

President
So I’ve now twice affirmed it, noting our doom as one party is significantly election “deniers”
(as you like to call it), while the other thinks dudes give birth and it cannot define “woman”. What’s worse, we have citizens like you…who cannot fathom anything - even after having it reiterated several times.

Yep. Morons abound. Nitey.
You attempt to change the subject by falsely claiming that half the country think “dudes give birth.” You’re a very lame, boring, lying GOP hack. Meanwhile, the linked piece confirms that your GOP cult is destroying the country. And you’re obviously fine with that.

Jack4freedom

Governor

I would say that 95% of those running for office for the Democratic Party do not believe that “dudes can have babies” and are running on that issue. Can you name some Democrats currently running for office that believe dudes can have babies? I can’t think of any off hand. However I can think of dozens who still won’t admit that Biden won. The 53% number seems pretty reasonable considering GOP candidates. Your rebuttal to Mugsy’s OP is very weak and pretty stupid in my opinion.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The 2020 election was rigged by the FBI and stolen.
I always wonder if you Trump cultists are actually brainwashed enough to believe that. Or do you know it’s an insane lie, but you just repeat it to advance your GOP cult? Either way, you can just imagine the reaction of sane people.

I always wonder if you Trump cultists are actually brainwashed enough to believe that. Or do you know it’s an insane lie, but you just repeat it to advance your GOP cult? Either way, you can just imagine the reaction of sane people.
It's a fact.

Although I admit I was wrong, it was "the most secure election in history" after all.

The FBI made sure it was.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The 2020 election was rigged by the FBI and stolen.
So your stolen election bull shit now comes down to Hunter's laptop....if only the FBI had done what? They had the laptop from December 2019. The investigation that came from the contents of the laptop is possible tax issues that only now have reached a point where he might be indicted. What would the FBI have released to the media that would change votes that was not already released by the NYPost? The story was in every right wing media I can think of. Facebook allowed people to post about it, but they put a disclaimer that it might not be accurate.

The crap you post is unsupported by the facts. In November of 2020 the laptop was no secret. Anybody who cared to look into it could go to the internet and find a ton of links to various stories.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Half of the nation, eh? Blatantly false statement. Meanwhile the number of republicans who still think the election was stolen is around 30% of the voters....all republicans.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I would say that 95% of those running for office for the Democratic Party do not believe that “dudes can have babies” and are running on that issue. Can you name some Democrats currently running for office that believe dudes can have babies? I can’t think of any off hand. However I can think of dozens who still won’t admit that Biden won. The 53% number seems pretty reasonable considering GOP candidates. Your rebuttal to Mugsy’s OP is very weak and pretty stupid in my opinion.
How about every Democrat I’ve ever seen ASKED on the question. Either they believe dudes can have babies…or they are PETRIFIED of that SUPER-EMPOWERED component of the party that controls platform and agenda that says so. Cabinet members testifying before Congress said they cannot define woman and/or that “men can have babies”. Biden’s SCOTUS nominee “cannot define a woman” and is “not a biologist”.

You guys can TRY to call this an insignificant fringe…but you folks are not telling the truth when you do so.

Back to my point - which was not one to singularly condemn Democrats… both parties - BOTH - have moved AWAY from the center. Increasing percentages are fringey - meaning they are increasingly the “mainstream”. This is just fact. I don’t like it, but it is fact. This movement away from center baseline is not occurring in a vacuum. American citizens are becoming increasingly nuts. We have far too many data points indicating this, and it goes well beyond our politicians’ ideological tendencies.

I’m in Arizona this week for parents’ weekend at my kid’s school. There was yet another on campus shooting at U of Arizona on Wednesday. About once a week we get a notification of shootings either ON…or adjacent to campus. There was also one at Purdue…and Colorado. Not merely historically - in real time, nearly every week. People really are wigging out.

I know why, but that’s another thread - and probably on a faith board rather than this one.

Bugsy McGurk

President
How about every Democrat I’ve ever seen ASKED on the question. Either they believe dudes can have babies…or they are PETRIFIED of that SUPER-EMPOWERED component of the party that controls platform and agenda that says so. Cabinet members testifying before Congress said they cannot define woman and/or that “men can have babies”. Biden’s SCOTUS nominee “cannot define a woman” and is “not a biologist”.

You guys can TRY to call this an insignificant fringe…but you folks are not telling the truth when you do so.

Back to my point - which was not one to singularly condemn Democrats… both parties - BOTH - have moved AWAY from the center. Increasing percentages are fringey - meaning they are increasingly the “mainstream”. This is just fact. I don’t like it, but it is fact. This movement away from center baseline is not occurring in a vacuum. American citizens are becoming increasingly nuts. We have far too many data points indicating this, and it goes well beyond our politicians’ ideological tendencies.

I’m in Arizona this week for parents’ weekend at my kid’s school. There was yet another on campus shooting at U of Arizona on Wednesday. About once a week we get a notification of shootings either ON…or adjacent to campus. There was also one at Purdue…and Colorado. Not merely historically - in real time, nearly every week. People really are wigging out.

I know why, but that’s another thread - and probably on a faith board rather than this one.
In Trumplandia, the zombies are programmed to believe that half of the people looking in think men have the babies. Those same zombies spew such idiocy because they refuse to confront the fact that over half of their candidates say they believe the 2020 election was stolen, even though all the evidence is to the contrary. Sane people just shake their heads.

;-)