• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A majority of GOP candidates (299!) are election deniers

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That's not, you know, "winning."
Sadly, you are correct. But the fact is that if their prediction was based on a guess that more people would vote or Hillary, they were right.

By the way...the 90% prediction was like odds at a bookmaker. It was not a poll of voters.

Raoul_Luke

Sadly, you are correct. But the fact is that if their prediction was based on a guess that more people would vote or Hillary, they were right.

By the way...the 90% prediction was like odds at a bookmaker. It was not a poll of voters.
Was it or was it not based on their polling?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Was it or was it not based on their polling?
Hillary Clinton continues to lead Donald Trump among likely voters with a current lead of 5 percentage points. Clinton holds 44% of likely voters while Trump is at 39%.

• Clinton’s lead holds a smaller lead among likely voters on the 4-way ballot with a 3 percentage point margin, which includes Gary Johnson and Jill Stein (Clinton 42%; Trump 39%; Johnson 6%; and Stein 3%).
  • Clinton’s favorability among registered voters is down to 49%.
2016 US Pre-Elections - Clinton Has a 90% Chance of Winning (November 7) | Ipsos

Looks to me like they were pretty close on their poll

Trump got 46% and Clinton got 48%.

Raoul_Luke

Hillary Clinton continues to lead Donald Trump among likely voters with a current lead of 5 percentage points. Clinton holds 44% of likely voters while Trump is at 39%.

• Clinton’s lead holds a smaller lead among likely voters on the 4-way ballot with a 3 percentage point margin, which includes Gary Johnson and Jill Stein (Clinton 42%; Trump 39%; Johnson 6%; and Stein 3%).
  • Clinton’s favorability among registered voters is down to 49%.
2016 US Pre-Elections - Clinton Has a 90% Chance of Winning (November 7) | Ipsos

Looks to me like they were pretty close on their poll

Trump got 46% and Clinton got 48%.
Close enough for politics (and nuclear strikes).