• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A Moment of Candor

Jack4freedom

Governor
I liked him up until I found he was supporting right wing regimes in latin and south america, made a deal with Iran to hold on to the hostages until after the election and then secretly sold them weapons, using the money to support terrorists in Nicaragua.

I didn't vote at all in 1984.
It was Bush and his boys who directed the hostage deal and was knee deep in the Iran Contra deal. Reagan was shot and almost killed by a friend of the Bush family a couple of months after taking office.

So we’ll just consider your offering ‘unresponsive’ (as usual). I even set the exact context of my question...why I am asking...and set forth that I don’t like “the other guy”’either.

Why is it that you, Bugsy, can NEVER do the earnest transparency thing? Even when ALL the cards are on the table.

However “lofty” (or not) my standards are...are you on fire for any of these candidates? Could you ever make a public statement of being underwhelmed? It’s your call. You have an opportunity to be open and honest here.
Because he's paid to post here by the DNC. Specifically, an outfit called Shareblue, which hires people to post pro-DNC propaganda on message boards and social media:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shareblue_Media

middleview

President
Supporting Member
That is revolting that any person would surrender his autonomy like that. Geeze...just bus tables or something...
Yep...anybody who has a greater command of the facts, superior logic and argues on the side of the democrats must be a professional...otherwise you wouldn't lose so often.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Yep...anybody who has a greater command of the facts, superior logic and argues on the side of the democrats must be a professional...otherwise you wouldn't lose so often.
I’ll just accept this tired, lazy, shameless piece of fluff as the non-substantive reflexive puffery you inevitably offer.

“Greater command” gets solid laugh points though. I’ll spot you that :)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I’ll just accept this tired, lazy, shameless piece of fluff as the non-substantive reflexive puffery you inevitably offer.

Since you fail to bring facts to your posts and resort on pure fiction...I guess that would be funny to you.

One example: do you have any evidence that anyone here that you have accused of being a paid poster is getting paid to post here? Nah.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Tired and lazy? And yet you are unable to refute that logic with any evidence to support your accusation that anyone here is paid to post. You lose.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Since you fail to bring facts to your posts and resort on pure fiction...I guess that would be funny to you.

One example: do you have any evidence that anyone here that you have accused of being a paid poster is getting paid to post here? Nah.
Bugsy is most certainly a DNC-deployed and subsidized hack. No doubt about that. You most likely are as well - serially unserious and uncritical of Democrats, routinely leveraging emoticons in lieu of content.

I suppose I should consider the possibility that this is your intellectual ceiling.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Bugsy is most certainly a DNC-deployed and subsidized hack. No doubt about that. You most likely are as well - serially unserious and uncritical of Democrats, routinely leveraging emoticons in lieu of content.

I suppose I should consider the possibility that this is your intellectual ceiling.
"Most certainly"? Trump is most certainly a child molester...just look at those pictures of his daughter giving him a lap dance.

What is your evidence? As I said, you have none.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
"Most certainly"? Trump is most certainly a child molester...just look at those pictures of his daughter giving him a lap dance.

What is your evidence? As I said, you have none.
Your profound illness that causes you to introduce Trump into all things is uninteresting to me...as is your continued advocacy for paid DNC bots. You non-autonomous, hack lackey stooges certainly stick together though...I'll give you that.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Just thought I'd point out that most of your posts are attracting positive emoticons from @Dawg . Does that mean he must be a paid poster for Trump?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Your profound illness that causes you to introduce Trump into all things is uninteresting to me...as is your continued advocacy for paid DNC bots. You non-autonomous, hack lackey stooges certainly stick together though...I'll give you that.
The point was that a ludicrous accusation aimed at Trump has stronger evidence that anything you've posted.

Where is your proof that anyone here is paid to post? You have none. Just like most of what you regurgitate here. You're here to repeat RNC talking points...so by your logic you must be a paid hack.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Just thought I'd point out that most of your posts are attracting positive emoticons from @Dawg . Does that mean he must be a paid poster for Trump?
No, I rather clearly intimated that you are a knucklehead. I really don't mind the emoticons. If they make you happy or fulfill you somehow, have at it. It's all good.
:)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I like some more than others. It’s a mixed bag. The people calling for free education and student load forgiveness for all are out of their minds. Others would be god for this country, especially our image worldwide.
I worked on the campaign for governor of Colorado back in 2006. We worked on a plan for free (or nearly free) college because it was good for business. We compete against other countries where college is free and we produce students so far in debt that they have a hard time seeing daylight before their kids are in college.

Our plan, which had the blessings of business CEOs and high level investors, was to establish a fund. We would contribute to the number of students who could be supported from revenue from the fund....and no more. So the base pool of funds would never go down. The students would be selected from the top ranks of schools in the state. If the fund could support a thousand students...then that was the limit.
Only students in science, engineering, medicine, chemistry and geology were to be
included....that pissed the two lawyers on our team off.

If you, as a student, applied and were accepted then you'd agree to a full ride, but also to work in Colorado until your full debt were forgiven (20% per year). If you did not accept a job in your field or if you left the state you would agree to pay back the remaining portion of the loan.

A College educated and skilled workforce means they pay more in taxes as they earn more. A better educated workforce means the state of Colorado is more attractive to businesses. Nationally, a better workforce makes our country more competitive.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
The point was that a ludicrous accusation aimed at Trump has stronger evidence that anything you've posted.

Where is your proof that anyone here is paid to post? You have none. Just like most of what you regurgitate here. You're here to repeat RNC talking points...so by your logic you must be a paid hack.
Bugsy is certainly a paid poster. Paidview is...more than likely...one as well.

Have a nice day.