• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A moment of silence In remembrance if you will

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
The person you know here as Queen Titania is passing away as I post this , I talk to her daughter and she is breathing her last as we spoke Take a minute to send a prayer for her If you will for whether you agreed with her or not she had the warrior spirit. I know I will miss her presence in this realm.

Jen

Senator
The person you know here as Queen Titania is passing away as I post this , I talk to her daughter and she is breathing her last as we spoke Take a minute to send a prayer for her If you will for whether you agreed with her or not she had the warrior spirit. I know I will miss her presence in this realm.
She fought cancer bravely for a long time. She was always upbeat and positive in everything she wrote. Queenie was a true warrior and one of my favorite posters ever. I loved her dearly and I made certain she knew it.

Part of the reason I came back here was to be here if she ever felt well enough to post again. I absolutely adore her and always will.

RIP, Queenie. You are missed and loved.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
She fought cancer bravely for a long time. She was always upbeat and positive in everything she wrote. Queenie was a true warrior and one of my favorite posters ever. I loved her dearly and I made certain she knew it.

Part of the reason I came back here was to be here if she ever felt well enough to post again. I absolutely adore her and always will.

RIP, Queenie. You are missed and loved.
She was very special, I will miss her.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
I am very sorry to hear this. She’s the rare person who you commonly disagree with and still find yourself to be her ally. She was a friend and a kindhearted soul. I pray that she came to know the Lord at the end - and for her family as well. My condolences to all who were blessed to know her.

LeilaniMP

Empress
I respected her and her dealing with cancer in her own way, and would do the same.
Having lost those closest to me (to C), I was praying for a miracle and that she would beat that horrible illness, as her spirit and will to survive were so strong.
She will be very missed.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
Just now seeing this. She hadn't been around here much for awhile. I knew she was ill but I didn't know it was terminal. Thanks for letting us know. She was a free spirit.

TBLee

Governor
Queenie had a strong presence on this forum, and will be missed. Her posts were always well thought out, and went straight to the core of whatever issue was being discussed. She will be missed. Sending condolences to her family.

Last edited:

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
Much sympathy to Queenie's family and friends. Queenie always struck me as having a heart of gold.
She was a huge presence/ member of PJ for a long time. She will definitely be missed. It's sad to know she will no longer be here posting.
In my mind this song defines the way I remember/ thought/think of Queenie.
Rest In Peace, Queenie.

Bernard_Fokke

Captain Fokke
Supporting Member
Much sympathy to Queenie's family and friends. Queenie always struck me as having a heart of gold.
She was a huge presence/ member of PJ for a long time. She will definitely be missed. It's sad to know she will no longer be here posting.
In my mind this song defines the way I remember/ thought/think of Queenie.
Rest In Peace, Queenie.

Kind words for a nice lady

Thanks

God of War

Governor
Tits reminded me of the great ecletic minds (Art Bell, Joe Rogan, Eddie Bravo, the rest of them, and even Alex Jones) who are fun loving enough to indulge some crazy ideas in herself and others. She was/is batshit crazy in a very good way. :0)

God bless and keep her soul. God grant her children peaceful resting hearts.