• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A Pandemic of the Unvaccinated?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Oops...wrong again.

God of War

Governor
Oops...wrong again.

The presenter quotes official UK health statistics. You can download them yourself.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The presenter quotes official UK health statistics. You can download them yourself.
SO here is a link to the data you posted..

Pay attention to the heading on Table 4. It shows a large number of people reporting to the ER in 14 to 20 days after getting their second shot, for an overnight stay and most are over 60. Notice how few are doing to the hospital more than 21 days after getting their second shot.

261 people aged 70 to 79 went to the hospital, unvaxed. 3 people after getting their first shot within 20 days...26 who had gotten their second shot more than 21 days ago...but 1,752 who just got their second shot between 2 and three weeks ago.

I was sick for a day or so after my second shot...I'm 68.

Last edited:

God of War

Governor
I also posted the details of why your top post doesn't mean what you think it means.
I don't think you watched the video. I think Watson made his case. Put the charts up and even went into the death stats. Your link to "politifact" with its sterling reputation seems to be dated in October while the data presented by Watson seems to go into November.