• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A poster wants a rule change

TBLee

Governor
The Trump years were a boon for the hawt take economy.

The Biden years people are marked by less divisive rhetoric.
Sure, you by all means are free to go with that theory. I can only speak for myself, but I pop in from time to time. I would much prefer our booming economy over what we are now experiencing. I also would prefer a President who appears more cognitive than what I am currently seeing from our current leader. But hey…..so far he is assisting you in your quest of non payment of your student loans. You know, those loans you legally agreed to pay back. And now believe WE should all pay for.

Sure, you by all means are free to go with that theory. I can only speak for myself, but I pop in from time to time. I would much prefer our booming economy over what we are now experiencing. I also would prefer a President who appears more cognitive than what I am currently seeing from our current leader. But hey…..so far he is assisting you in your quest of non payment of your student loans. You know, those loans you legally agreed to pay back. And now believe WE should all pay for.
How do you quantify "booming economy"?