• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A Question for the Mask-Karens here

Spamature

President
You can't be vaccinated if tested Positive and send your message to the covid Positive illegal in a Whataburger joint in Texas that the Catholic church housing in hotels............
I did not say you were supposed to get vaccinated if you test positive.

I said, you should be ISOLATED in you if you are infected.

Well at least the illegals didn't go to the any of the 2020 presidential debates while infected.

Can't say the same for your teabagger messiah and his amigos.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Gregg Jarrett: Pelosi's Jan. 6 committee is a charade that smacks of a cover-up. What was her role? (msn.com)
I did not say you were supposed to get vaccinated if you test positive.

I said, you should be ISOLATED in you if you are infected.

Well at least the illegals didn't go to the any of the 2020 presidential debates while infected.

Can't say the same for your teabagger messiah and his amigos.
Lair, re-read your post "go somewhere that will vaccinate you"

How the fvck could they "go to the any of the 2020 presidential debates" when Joe just let the unvaccinated covid Positive illegals in until 2021!

Spamature

President
Gregg Jarrett: Pelosi's Jan. 6 committee is a charade that smacks of a cover-up. What was her role? (msn.com)

Lair, re-read your post "go somewhere that will vaccinate you"

How the fvck could they "go to the any of the 2020 presidential debates" when Joe just let the unvaccinated covid Positive illegals in until 2021!
Are you a liar or just an idiot ?

Also, you should be not be near them. Instead, you should go somewhere that will vaccinate you instead of hanging out with the infected.

I was comparing the two.

So you might just be an idiot.

But then again....

Dishonesty is the hallmark of the Deplorable.

Maybe it's both.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Are you a liar or just an idiot ?

Also, you should be not be near them. Instead, you should go somewhere that will vaccinate you instead of hanging out with the infected.

I was comparing the two.

So you might just be an idiot.

But then again....

Dishonesty is the hallmark of the Deplorable.

Maybe it's both.
and to think they Perm Banned Mick/Nick for doing the same thing you do........

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

WTF does your diatribe of nabs have to do with what I posted........
You're Deplorable ass will get knocked out or worse in LA

write on

Senator
A question for all the anti mask/vax crowd.

When the virus hit, should we have ignored it and just go about our daily lives like it wasn't there?

Spamature

President
and to think they Perm Banned Mick/Nick for doing the same thing you do........

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

WTF does your diatribe of nabs have to do with what I posted........
You're Deplorable ass will get knocked out or worse in LA
Mick was banned for confronting your lies ?

Or are you as mixed up about that as you are about what you posted on this page ?
Because apparently you are having a problem following our exchange.

I don't nabs are.

Will you please stop threatening myself and other posters with physical violence.

It's deplorable.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Mick was banned for confronting your lies ?

Or are you as mixed up about that as you are about what you posted on this page ?
Because apparently you are having a problem following our exchange.

I don't nabs are.

Will you please stop threatening myself and other posters with physical violence.

It's deplorable.
I seldom if ever posted to Mick

86 you, I didn't threaten you, I'm not in LA and it's clear you're safe due to seldom leaving your safe room.

Wearing a Mask is not going to save you

Chad Wolf knocks Biden admin over border crisis as report alleges HHS tried to hide migrant COVID outbreak (msn.com)

As long as Joe keeps importing covid illegals

Last edited:

Joe in Tulsa

Council Member

When the virus hit, should we have ignored it and just go about our daily lives like it wasn't there?
We should have treated it like the flu. High risk people, and those fearful should have taken precautions. Everyone else should have been able to go on with their lives unmolested by the governments, federal, state, and local.

Spamature

President
I seldom if ever posted to Mick

86 you, I didn't threaten you, I'm not in LA and it's clear you're safe due to seldom leaving your safe room.

Wearing a Mask is not going to save you

Chad Wolf knocks Biden admin over border crisis as report alleges HHS tried to hide migrant COVID outbreak (msn.com)

As long as Joe keeps importing covid illegals
Then try to follow the thread.
You zigzag and get lost in the discussion a like a drunk driver.

You claim you have a safe space to protect you from Rona.
It won't save you.

We need to deport you unvaccinated.
But I doubt if any other country wants a bunch of insurrectionists and traitors who would attempt to overthrow their elections.

reason10

Governor

Says the emotional infant who clings to Trump like he is his binky.

Most of America agrees with and supports Trump and most of America voted to reelect him.

I don't remember being given any release, not even sure I signed anything. It was understood that the Trump had gotten the FDA to remove liability for manufactures under this emergency use. The liability protection came with legislation, so I don't understand why anyone should have to sign a waiver. But again, that would have been under Trump too, since the vaccine was being distributed before Biden became POTUS.

Actually Trump just removed a lot of unnecessary red tape that the FDA puts up to delay life saving drugs for years on end. It's why YOUR party in the summer of 19 SWORE there wouldn't be a vaccine for at least five years.

So the question you're dodging still stands.

You're the one dodging the question that I asked at the beginning of this thread. You're in a room with someone who visibly has the Coronavirus, (which some call Covid 19) All you have is a mask, no vaccination. Are you safe? Yes or no.

Now apparently your loyalty to Trump is beyond the loyalty to yourself and your loved ones if you are still expressing fears about the vaccine.

Nowhere in this thread or any other thread have I personally expressed fears about the vaccine. As soon as it was available I took it, as did my wife. I am not now nor have I EVER been an anti-Vaxxer.
Fear a vaccine? People die from vaccines every day. People die from medical procedures every day. The medical community KILLS over 200,000 people a year, from malpractice, wrong prescriptions and physicians performing procedures while high on recreational drugs. (GEorge Floyd wasn't the only Fentanyl addict.)

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Being vaccinated does not prevent you from testing positive, which means you can then spread it to others.

So, were those folks in the photo being totally responsible?
The advice has changed as we learn. At that time it was thought the vaccine made us safe from being a spreader. Now we know better. I'm in favor of being very careful...how about you?

reason10

Governor

Actually when the Coronavirus hit, we did precisely what we should have done. President Trump issued a travel ban, preventing MILLIONS more from coming into the country and infecting everyone. His superior business sense mobilized the health care industry to increase production of badly needed ventilators, saving hundreds of thousands of lives.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/03/18/coronavirus-trump-using-defense-power-produce-masks-ventilators/2867151001/

If you are claiming that the vaccine saves lives, President Trump deserves ALL the credit for the vaccine even being made available so soon.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/23/faucis-boss-trump-admin-deserves-credit-for-covid-vaccine/

While you CHILDREN here sit in your parents' basements and try to make this political, I was on the front lines of the mask mandate. Public school was starting in August of 2020 and I worked the shifts where EVERYONE had to have a mask on. The kids absolutely hated it. I was instructed to make sure they keep their masks on and cover their noses. I hated it, but I did as I was instructed. Some kids on some days demanded a mask break. I told them there were two mask breaks: Lunch and Recess. They weren't happy.

When the vaccine became available through my doctor, I didn't hesitate, and neither did my wife. I'm not going to wag my finger at those who refuse to take the vaccine. That's their choice and there's no point in playing politics with this.

This fall, there's a very good chance the schools here in Florida will continue the mask thing, (although our superior Governor DeSantis will not mandate it from Tallahassee.) I'll show up for work and continue the masking and the scrubbing the desk tops between classes all day long.

Considering the damage the Joe is doing to the economy as well as his INTENTIONAL spread of the Coronavirus by opening our borders to unmasked unvaccinated illegal aliens, I don't wanna hear any whining from the goose stepping left about this. YOU PEOPLE VOTED FOR IT.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Actually when the virus hit, we did precisely what we should have done. President Trump issued a travel ban, preventing MILLIONS more from coming into the country and infecting everyone. His superior business sense mobilized the health care industry to increase production of badly needed ventilators, saving hundreds of thousands of lives.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/03/18/coronavirus-trump-using-defense-power-produce-masks-ventilators/2867151001/

If you are claiming that the vaccine saves lives, President Trump deserves ALL the credit for the vaccine even being made available so soon.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/23/faucis-boss-trump-admin-deserves-credit-for-covid-vaccine/

While you CHILDREN here sit in your parents' basements and try to make this political, I was on the front lines of the mask mandate. Public school was starting in August of 2020 and I worked the shifts where EVERYONE had to have a mask on. The kids absolutely hated it. I was instructed to make sure they keep their masks on and cover their noses. I hated it, but I did as I was instructed. Some kids on some days demanded a mask break. I told them there were two mask breaks: Lunch and Recess. They weren't happy.

When the vaccine became available through my doctor, I didn't hesitate, and neither did my wife. I'm not going to wag my finger at those who refuse to take the vaccine. That's their choice and there's no point in playing politics with this.

This fall, there's a very good chance the schools here in Florida will continue the mask thing, (although our superior Governor DeSantis will not mandate it from Tallahassee.) I'll show up for work and continue the masking and the scrubbing the desk tops between classes all day long.

Considering the damage the Joe is doing to the economy as well as his INTENTIONAL spread of the virus by opening our borders to unmasked unvaccinated illegal aliens, I don't wanna hear any whining from the goose stepping left about this. YOU PEOPLE VOTED FOR IT.
Trump: It isn't a problem...it'll go away on it's own by April....

Oh, and when did he issue that travel ban?

Pfizer started clinical trials long before Trump even acknowledged it was a pandemic and his "warp speed" idea simply put buying vaccines in motion. The development work was well under way with human trials.

Trump made it political. Instead of showing true leadership he pretended it wasn't a problem, then he looked for who to blame...first it was the Chinese, then it was the democrats.

I was struck by Biden's press conference the other day, telling people they need to exercise caution, listen to the experts, get vaccinated and mask up. He told us we are in a fight and did not try to minimize the danger.

reason10

Governor

Trump: It isn't a problem...it'll go away on it's own by April....

That is a lie.

Oh, and when did he issue that travel ban?

Jan 20. Saved millions of lives.

Pfizer started clinical trials long before Trump even acknowledged it was a pandemic and his "warp speed" idea simply put buying vaccines in motion. The development work was well under way with human trials.

That is a lie.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2021/05/16/editorial-thank-you-trump-for-warp-speed/

Trump made it political. Instead of showing true leadership he pretended it wasn't a problem, then he looked for who to blame...first it was the Chinese, then it was the democrats.

That is a lie. It was the DEMOCRATS who tried to make it political, since their only aim was to get him thrown out of office. OH, and THE CHINESE were to blame. The Coronavirus was created in CHINA.

I was struck by Biden's press conference the other day, telling people they need to exercise caution, listen to the experts, get vaccinated and mask up. He told us we are in a fight and did not try to minimize the danger.

I'm amazed that idiot was able to stay awake long enough to read that entire statement (which was obviously written by someone else.)

write on

Senator
Actually when the virus hit, we did precisely what we should have done. President Trump issued a travel ban, preventing MILLIONS more from coming into the country and infecting everyone. His superior business sense mobilized the health care industry to increase production of badly needed ventilators, saving hundreds of thousands of lives.

Considering the damage the Joe is doing to the economy as well as his INTENTIONAL spread of the virus by opening our borders to unmasked unvaccinated illegal aliens, I don't wanna hear any whining from the goose stepping left about this. YOU PEOPLE VOTED FOR IT.
You lost me when you claimed trump's "superior business sense" knowing that he's a failed businessman.