• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

A Question for the Mask-Karens here

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I saw one scientist describe it as being like shooting bowling balls at a wall of scaffolding - some of them will hit something and not go through but the vast majority will make it through unmolested. And we wonder why wearing masks had no effect on the spread of the virus over the year or so we were forced to wear the stupid things. Any "benefit" from making was more than offset by giving infected people the false sense that it was okay to go around other people. Doh! Yet the covidiots are gearing up for another round of, well, covidiocy.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Right now.

The vaccine you gave him credit for bring to us is also the same vaccine you are saying is leading us sheep to slaughter.

So explain why you think Trump would try to poison you and everyone else in the country ?

Do you think it's because he really knows he lost the election, and he was so upset about his loss that he wants to kill us all ?
I've NEVER said the shit you post I did

[Unwelcome language removed] Trump

1627351618026.png

reason10

Governor
How many of them died or needed to be admitted to a hospital, like the countless thousands of unvaccinated people who have been infected ?
Answer the question. Forget unvaccinated people, since your wonderful Alzheimer President is admitting ILLEGAL ALIENS into the country with NO masks and NO vaccine, and is transporting them to other states.

reason10

Governor
Can but are less likely to do so.

Unvaccinated people are going to replicate the virus in a greater quantity than an unvaccinated person. So they are going to be less likely to spew out more virus particles if they do get infected. If everyone vaccinated we could be in the position to track and trace all new infections and eventually eliminated the virus from our shores and then the world.
In other words, you don't want to answer the question. You just want to spew the latest left wing propaganda that has ZERO science behind it.

You are in a room with someone who is visibly sick with the Coronavirus. You haven't been vaccinated. You only have a mask.

Are you safe?
Simple question.

reason10

Governor
5. Stroke

Number of deaths per year:

Percent of total deaths: 5.18 percent

The sheep who believe your anti-vaxxer nonsense are the fools being lead to slaughter.

Any idiot who claims the Coronavirus is the leading cause of death in the US is a blatant and ignorant LIAR.

https://www.healthline.com/health/leading-causes-of-death#worldwide-causes

1. Heart disease

Percent of total deaths: 23.1 percent

2. Cancer

Percent of total deaths: 21.7 percent

3. Accidents (unintentional injuries)

Percent of total deaths: 5.9 percent

4. Chronic lower respiratory diseases

Percent of total deaths: 5.6 percent

6. Alzheimer’s disease

Percent of total deaths: 4.23 percent

The Coronavirus is not even on the list. In the event you think lower respiratory disease include the Coronavirus...

This group of diseases includes:

reason10

Governor
Why do you suppose Trump tried to poison you with an unsafe vaccine ?
You people are such children. This is why I continue to believe most of you are teenagers who have never been out of the house. I'm thinking ages around 16, with unlimited access to Daddy's computer.

President Trump has saved millions of lives by cutting through the red tape of the FDA and made a vaccine available now. Shortly before Joe illegally took the oath of office he got his shot. That shot was made possible by President Donald Trump, the last legally elected president of the United States.

Those here who have gotten their vaccination (and I'm starting to think that none of you have gotten it) will all attest to having had to sign a release after the vaccine, claiming we understand that this drug is not approved by the FDA. (Can you think of a time in the past--during the reign of the FDA--when a vaccine would have been permitted to be dispensed without FDA approval? ) You can thank President Trump for that, and for the millions of lives he saved, millions who were put in danger by Obama and China.

I did not hesitate to get the double Janssen, the moment it was available. It cost me nothing. It didn't even hurt that much. (For the past ten years, before the Coronavirus caused movie theaters to shut down, and also before Hollywood started making really suck ass movies) I would donate blood for movie tickets. Needles do not bother me.

ALL vaccines come with a risk. Anything administered with a needle comes with a risk. Since the medical profession is famous for killing a quarter of a million people a year, I'd say seeing a doctor comes with a certain amount of risk.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I saw one scientist describe it as being like shooting bowling balls at a wall of scaffolding - some of them will hit something and not go through but the vast majority will make it through unmolested. And we wonder why wearing masks had no effect on the spread of the virus over the year or so we were forced to wear the stupid things. Any "benefit" from making was more than offset by giving infected people the false sense that it was okay to go around other people. Doh! Yet the covidiots are gearing up for another round of, well, covidiocy.
So, everybody that is sick got sick while wearing masks?
Interesting premise...got a study or something?

Not an article on the porousness of masks, or shit like that...but one that demonstrates that the benefits were more than offset and all this illness sprung solely from mask wearers ....

Zam-Zam

Senator
What's it matter? What's it matter relative to people refusing to vaccinate or mask? I'd say..they're waay ahead
I don't disagree.

My point is that being vaccinated does not absolve one from personal responsibility.

The people in the picture were vaccinated. They also crowded together in a confined space unmasked, and at least five of them tested positive, making them carriers. And these are our so-called leaders, setting the example.

And because they are Democrats, those aligned with them will make every rationalization possible in their defense. Had they been Republicans, they would have been ridiculed and scorned for exactly the same behavior.

My point here is the obvious hypocrisy. And I believe it has been made.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I don't disagree.

My point is that being vaccinated does not absolve one from personal responsibility.

The people in the picture were vaccinated. They also crowded together in a confined space unmasked, and at least five of them tested positive, making them carriers. And these are our so-called leaders, setting the example.

And because they are Democrats, those aligned with them will make every rationalization possible in their defense. Had they been Republicans, they would have been ridiculed and scorned for exactly the same behavior.

My point here is the obvious hypocrisy. And I believe it has been made.
No one is absolved with personal responsibility, that is correct. But then again what is the prevailing advice for persons that are vaccinated? Correctly and honestly stated, it is that they can go without a mask. Now we know that vaccinated persons can get infected. Now we can reset the expectation

As far as hypocrisy goes, we've kind of worn that out in the political spheres. It's essentially a worthless thing as nobody really adheres to anything worthwhile anymore

Spamature

President
What is the point of the mask, or the push by Nazis like Fauci Mengele to make it compulsory if we were already safe to begin with? Thus the need for the word "safer."
No one is completely safe or in inescapable dangers as far as this virus and the public are concerned.

A mask makes those around you safer than no mask. Because a mask reduces the distance the air you expel travels.

Spamature

President
You people are such children. This is why I continue to believe most of you are teenagers who have never been out of the house. I'm thinking ages around 16, with unlimited access to Daddy's computer.

President Trump has saved millions of lives by cutting through the red tape of the FDA and made a vaccine available now. Shortly before Joe illegally took the oath of office he got his shot. That shot was made possible by President Donald Trump, the last legally elected president of the United States.

Those here who have gotten their vaccination (and I'm starting to think that none of you have gotten it) will all attest to having had to sign a release after the vaccine, claiming we understand that this drug is not approved by the FDA. (Can you think of a time in the past--during the reign of the FDA--when a vaccine would have been permitted to be dispensed without FDA approval? ) You can thank President Trump for that, and for the millions of lives he saved, millions who were put in danger by Obama and China.

I did not hesitate to get the double Janssen, the moment it was available. It cost me nothing. It didn't even hurt that much. (For the past ten years, before the virus caused movie theaters to shut down, and also before Hollywood started making really suck ass movies) I would donate blood for movie tickets. Needles do not bother me.

ALL vaccines come with a risk. Anything administered with a needle comes with a risk. Since the medical profession is famous for killing a quarter of a million people a year, I'd say seeing a doctor comes with a certain amount of risk.
Says the emotional infant who clings to Trump like he is his binky.

I don't remember being given any release, not even sure I signed anything. It was understood that the Trump had gotten the FDA to remove liability for manufactures under this emergency use. The liability protection came with legislation, so I don't understand why anyone should have to sign a waiver. But again, that would have been under Trump too, since the vaccine was being distributed before Biden became POTUS.

So the question you're dodging still stands.

Now apparently your loyalty to Trump is beyond the loyalty to yourself and your loved ones if you are still expressing fears about the vaccine.

So the question for you is, if you think the vaccine is so dangerous, why did you take it ?

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Answer the question. Forget unvaccinated people, since your wonderful Alzheimer President is admitting ILLEGAL ALIENS into the country with NO masks and NO vaccine, and is transporting them to other states.
Here is your answer.

To be irresponsible, they would have to have known that they could spread the virus to other vaccinated people while being vaccinated themselves. Apparently our reopening didn't take into consideration a much more transmissible variant entering the country and the hateful ignorance of you Trumpies. Like the right-wingers who cheered vaccinations falling short and who are refusing the vaccine in hopes of spreading this disease.

Our system didn't count on the Deplorables being deplorable.

Spamature

President
5. Stroke

Percent of total deaths: 5.18 percent

Any idiot who claims the virus is the leading cause of death in the US is a blatant and ignorant LIAR.

https://www.healthline.com/health/leading-causes-of-death#worldwide-causes

1. Heart disease

Percent of total deaths: 23.1 percent

2. Cancer

Percent of total deaths: 21.7 percent

3. Accidents (unintentional injuries)

Percent of total deaths: 5.9 percent

4. Chronic lower respiratory diseases

Percent of total deaths: 5.6 percent

6. Alzheimer’s disease

Percent of total deaths: 4.23 percent

The virus is not even on the list. In the event you think lower respiratory disease include the virus...

This group of diseases includes:

Maybe you need to read the post before you respond because the first link in the article shows you this. They were talking about a specific time period when they said it for a time became the leading cause of death.

1627415979336.png

Spamature

President
In other words, you don't want to answer the question. You just want to spew the latest left wing propaganda that has ZERO science behind it.

You are in a room with someone who is visibly sick with the virus. You haven't been vaccinated. You only have a mask.

Are you safe?
Simple question.
WTF ?
A person who is visibly sick is supposed to be ISOLATED and not in a room with anyone else. Also, you should be not be near them. Instead, you should go somewhere that will vaccinate you instead of hanging out with the infected.

Duh ?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
So, everybody that is sick got sick while wearing masks?
Interesting premise...got a study or something?

Not an article on the porousness of masks, or shit like that...but one that demonstrates that the benefits were more than offset and all this illness sprung solely from mask wearers ....
Oops! I was actually wrong - he said it was like shooting BBs at a wall of scaffolding, not bowling balls. My bad.

Fauci Said Masks 'Not Really Effective in Keeping Out Virus,' Email Reveals (newsweek.com)

I never said it "sprung solely from mask wearers." What I said was the wearing of masks made no difference (which the science supports). Why do all the lefties around here keep needing to "translate" my posts into something they can argue against? Sheesh!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
WTF ?
A person who is visibly sick is supposed to be ISOLATED and not in a room with anyone else. Also, you should be not be near them. Instead, you should go somewhere that will vaccinate you instead of hanging out with the infected.

Duh ?
You can't be vaccinated if tested Positive and send your message to the covid Positive illegal in a Whataburger joint in Texas that the Catholic church housing in hotels............